I need a massive change in my life, or I won't make my next birthday

D

Deleted member 16501

Luminary
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Posts
7,065
Reputation
10,620
Turned 34 a few days ago, and I realize one thing.

I need to change massively. The way I'm living thinking acting, habits, plans etc can't stay the same

i've been a certain way the past few years, and it's reached the end.

I won't survive my next birthday if I continue like this. I'll either kill myself, or in a fit of rage hurt someone else.

It's not so simple as sex, it's all about what I'm living for- who I'm living to impress

I feel like my whole life I've lived to impress my family, society and women

I'm not centered. I'm not on my own mission.

All gotta change this year. I'm an accident waiting to happen if I don't.

So much pain within though- so much I've escaped and not attended to

this society has made me a slave. I need to unchain myself
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and currylightskin
Ownership and Freedom 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬💸💸💸
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Dnr but good luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 22124
good luck bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
19
Views
60
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
nicpilled
Replies
3
Views
35
Mirin.Magnet
M
iroh
Replies
4
Views
25
jf8
jf8
nicpilled
Replies
8
Views
58
Jojo202717
Jojo202717
muhajudin21
Replies
4
Views
35
muhajudin21
muhajudin21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top