I need a place to buy a dick hanger so I can ascend

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Lets get straight to the point, everyone wants a bigger one, and im tryna ascend. If you doubt this method watch this youtube video :D VID

This dude knows what hes talking about, where tf do I buy one tho. Also if anyone's got a way to get hard consistently lemme know because after a breakup with my ex about 1 year ago I haven't had any libido or desire for any women. K thanks

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Go to getbigger subreddit. They had some list i guess.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Sondern
Go to getbigger subreddit. They had some list i guess.
do you mind sendin the link? I dont use reddit often, I looked it up but it didnt work. Idk if Im below average IQ or what.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I wouldn't do it tbh.

He said in the video doing this will lower erection angle, and erection angle is more important than lenght imo

I wouldn't do it tbh.

He said in the video doing this will lower erection angle, and erection angle is more important than lenght imo
Nah ima neg that by doing the weighted kegle exercises, plus my meat angle is already almost somewhat straight up when I get enough blood flowing.

Nah ima neg that by doing the weighted kegle exercises, plus my meat angle is already almost somewhat straight up when I get enough blood flowing.
Is it bad to have a penis that is positively angled to sky?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sondern
Is it bad to have a penis that is positively angled to sky?
Nah tbh I think its a good thing because upword pressure when in the vaginal canal is more likely to hit the g spot.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer