i need a rating + how to improve + is it over

8incheer

8incheer

Iron
i need advice on what haircut i should get and what to add to that coat from the inside to make it look better i dont know much about lookxmaxxing stuff so i would love a deep analysis thanks 1711926485314

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, arab_chink, whiteislandpill and 3 others
ahh btw am 18yo 183cm tall

Brootal

• +1
Reactions: 8incheer
Get rid of that autistic coat and stop sucking your cheeks in

• +1
Reactions: 8incheer and StraightHeadJames
grow out your hair, get a low taper fade with fringe long enough to go a little past eyebrows, ditch the fucking nerd glasses and get eye contacts, ditch the coat completely. only weird nerds and old people wear coats, even if they look stylish to you, you won't get bitches. so do that and u will get girls. but i highly doubt any girl will look at u with ur current hair and style, just gives off autistic vibes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8incheer and darktriadprince
i need advice on what haircut i should get and what to add to that coat from the inside to make it look better i dont know much about lookxmaxxing stuff so i would love a deep analysis thanksView attachment 2831105
Look like incel Sherlock homes with that coat

• +1
your outfit is male model tier.

i dont think that suits you

Over for you then, you could be chad and girls are still repulsed by you if youre autistic
actually girls seem to like it, you are only weird when you r ugly when u look good u r intresting and special + i was thinking of growing a timothee chalamet haircut what do you think

actually girls seem to like it.
Biggest lie told since the holocaust, i will put everything i own on that you have never fucked a girl and a KHHVcel

ahh btw am 18yo 183cm tall
you have a lot of potential actually. Get contacts, when you go to the barber ask for "as short as possible with scissors", and try to copy the look of fendi clothes (but don't actually waste your money on luxury brands, just look for items that look similar)

• Love it
Get blackpilled first if you think a hairstyle and a better style can save you

hahahahaha deep analysis

4043758 1711926485314

u are ltn
get money for surgery
go gym
change clothes
throw glasses away
grow out hair

i need advice on what haircut i should get and what to add to that coat from the inside to make it look better i dont know much about lookxmaxxing stuff so i would love a deep analysis thanksView attachment 2831105
Ur so fucking ugly dawgxlmao 1/10 w no appeal

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
am not ruining my chances with her for you buddy + thanks for the advice
you look like the supreme gentleman you already stand no chance

• +1
back to the stables horseface

You look like a school threat with your pheno and trench coat