I need a scientific explanation for this (high IQcels only)

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
I'm sick and tired of being jawmogged and chinmogged by fucking prepubescent girls. How is it possible for them to have better defined facial bones than myself when they have what, 20 times less testosterone??

Do I have less androgen receptors on these specific regions? What else could it be? I mean I know that it's a result of "genetics", but I need a specific and detailed explanation on the molecular level. What proteins/hormones aren't being expressed. like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how do you know you have more testosterone than them?

• +1
Well if you aren't small everywhere we can rule out growth hormone deficiency. So it could be you hit puberty early and the estrogen in your body made through atomization of testosterone calcified the growth plates in your face. And since facial bones are usually the last thing to develop the early calcification could have fucked you over a bit. I doubt you actually have less jaw bones than girls, probably just more facial bloat/fat.

• +1
I'm sick and tired of being jawmogged and chinmogged by fucking prepubescent girls. How is it possible for them to have better defined facial bones than myself when they have what, 20 times less testosterone??

Do I have less androgen receptors on these specific regions? What else could it be? I mean I know that it's a result of "genetics", but I need a specific and detailed explanation on the molecular level. What proteins/hormones aren't being expressed. like that.
Have you ever had your test checked? It could be low.

• +1
how do you know you have more testosterone than them?
Ha, I knew some fucker would say that. well, if my gorilla-tier facial and body hair isn't an accurate indicator of testosterone, I got big hairy balls, so does that count???
Have you ever had your test checked? It could be low.
LOL. These girls have t-levels in the range 15-70 ng/dL. If my levels were that low I'd probably morph into a female
Well if you aren't small everywhere we can rule out growth hormone deficiency. So it could be you hit puberty early and the estrogen in your body made through atomization of testosterone calcified the growth plates in your face. And since facial bones are usually the last thing to develop the early calcification could have fucked you over a bit. I doubt you actually have less jaw bones than girls, probably just more facial bloat/fat.
That's plausible, i developed very early (full beard at 16). I can see a defined jaw underneath the blubber but my chin is actually recessed, I see school kids with bigger chins, that's very strange

• +1
Like your growth plates in your face might be more sensitive to estrogen or you might be a heavy aromatizer and convert alot of testosterone to estrogen or you might be low T.

edit: or you might not convert much testosterone to dht or you might not have many androgen receptors in your face. There are many possible reasons.

• +1
Ha, I knew some fucker would say that. well, if my gorilla-tier facial and body hair isn't an accurate indicator of testosterone, I got big hairy balls, so does that count???

Body hair is a product of DHT which is a different type of testosterone

• +1
  • +1
I think lord blackopstruecel should recuse himself from this scientific investigation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
DHT=body hair, sexual prowess,
DHT is the main hormone responsible for all male attributes except maybe muscle growth, that includes masculine bone growth.

• +1
DHT is the main hormone responsible for all male attributes except maybe muscle growth, that includes masculine bone growth.
True, testosterone acts mainly on muscle tissue whereas DHT acts on pretty much everything else
Like your growth plates in your face might be more sensitive to estrogen or you might be a heavy aromatizer and convert alot of testosterone to estrogen or you might be low T.

edit: or you might not convert much testosterone to dht or you might not have many androgen receptors in your face. There are many possible reasons.
We can rule out dht conversion for sure
what are the physical indicators of excess aromatization? gyno? fat around the waist and hips? @jefferson

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
How is it possible for them to have better defined facial bones than myself when they have what, 20 times less testosterone??
It's called having estrogen m8. Estrogen strengthens bones in women

• +1
It's called having estrogen m8. Estrogen strengthens bones in women
I've always pictured high E females as having round faces and soft features

• +1
  • +1

Cope

• +1

Dawg, you just asked why you look different than a girl. You could have just googled it TBH

• +1

Uhhhhh I suppose the estrogen hormones have a rrally strong binding affinity with the growth plates in your face. Maybe you were a mouth breather as a child, or had bad tounge posture.

• +1
Uhhhhh I suppose the estrogen hormones have a rrally strong binding affinity with the growth plates in your face. Maybe you were a mouth breather as a child, or had bad tounge posture.
none of the above

• +1
Dawg, you just asked why you look different than a girl. You could have just googled it TBH
:feelstastyman:
read again
Uhhh if you're so sure you know the answer, why you asking us?
Those aren't the only 2 causes of jaw/chin malformation, read the above, I'm asking what could have lead to this on the hormonal level because I know for a fact that I was never a mouth breather/never had serious jaw injury so it must be something else

• +1
Those aren't the only 2 causes of jaw/chin malformation, read the above, I'm asking what could have lead to this on the hormonal level because I know for a fact that I was never a mouth breather/never had serious jaw injury so it must be something else

If you don't want to talk about genetics, that's cool bro. We can pretend like those don't matter.

• +1
If you don't want to talk about genetics, that's cool bro. We can pretend like those don't matter.
"Do I have less androgen receptors on these specific regions? What else could it be? I mean I know that it's a result of "genetics", but I need a specific and detailed explanation on the molecular level. What proteins/hormones aren't being expressed?. like that. "

does it make sense now?
"genetics" mostly refers to the transcription or inhibition of certain proteins, and that's what I want to know, which proteins / hormones were not properly expressed

• +1
Smaller skulls can get more definition, that means if they have less body fat it will show on their face earlier.

• +1
Im specialized in (tax)law cant help you there bro

• +1
Smaller skulls can get more definition, that means if they have less body fat it will show on their face earlier.
small skull and 12% but nothing visible :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1