I need advice from nt users

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
I need advice from nt users how to properly socialize.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 6403
Wrong site to ask

• So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Just don't be autistic, bro

Wrong site to ask
Wrong person to ask*, w yo bug collecting azz 💀 , yo GTFIH, this nigga collects bugs in his free time @MyAssStinksLikeShit @PingPong @FastBananaCEO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Looks234, Deleted member 14978 and 4 others
ok i got u bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Wrong person to ask*, w yo bug collecting azz 💀 , yo GTFIH, this nigga collects bugs in his free time @MyAssStinksLikeShit @PingPong @FastBananaCEO
instead of getting pussy, this nigga studies bugs i’m dead 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6403
be chill and dont stress or worry about anything coming out of ur mouth

• +1
My nigga hebbewem done dirty 💀🔥🗣️

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6403
watch anime and talk about it constantly

treat every stranger already as your friend, be nice to them and if they arent nice back just move on, i am legit always happy and positive and people always point out that they love it when i am around and they also get happy if i am with them

• +1
treat every stranger already as your friend, be nice to them and if they arent nice back just move on
How to socialize with girls ?
I feel like they dont want have anything to do with me.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
i just socialize with them how i would socialize with guys but still throwing in some cocky jokes or other things to test what they think of me, but looks indeed helps for making girl friends , but girl friends are legit helpfull for socialmaxxing

• +1
i just socialize with them how i would socialize with guys but still throwing in some cocky jokes or other things to test what they think of me, but looks indeed helps for making girl friends , but girl friends are legit helpfull for socialmaxxing
What kind of jokes ?
The thing is this, I greet them but i feel like they dont want to talk to me in the first place. Something about the facial expressions. Maybe its mental.
How did they treat you before looksmaxxing ?
How was socializing then compared to now ?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
What kind of jokes ?
The thing is this, I greet them but i feel like they dont want to talk to me in the first place. Something about the facial expressions. Maybe its mental.
How did they treat you before looksmaxxing ?
How was socializing then compared to now ?
just spontanious jokes never beforehand jokes , i am a really spontanious talker myself so i always know how to respond , before looksmaxxing girls still treated me alright but nothing special now i feel more girls show intrest because i look better but thats common sense we are also nicer to better looking girls thats why i find it weird that people dont agree with lookspill

in order to socialize with girls u gotta be at a certain looks threshold, its not that u lack the social skills...

• So Sad
in order to socialize with girls u gotta be at a certain looks threshold, its not that u lack the social skills...
Feelings Reaction GIF