I need advice on antidepressants and saving my hair

Lust

Lust

Crowned
Joined
Jul 1, 2022
Posts
1,521
Reputation
2,596
I fucking cant. Antidepressants fucked up my hair, i would shed so much of it everyday. I was taking them because of crippling anxiety which would give me nausea anytime i would go out of my house to somewhere public. I decided that school year is over so ill stop taking them. I was wrong, i almost threw up in my last 3 times i was at the gym. So the only way for me to go is to keep taking antidepressants. But i dont want to lose my hair. I want to know, if there are antidepressants that dont cause hair shedding. If not, what should i take to keep my hair? Woulr RU58841 fit in good? Also my Rad140 will come soon, can i take it while being on antidepressants?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattocel
get a short haircut, shave the sides to give the illusion of the top being thicker and go to the doctors try get finasteride or minoxodil, youll be good man and if worst comes to worst take a jet to turkey
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lust
get a short haircut, shave the sides to give the illusion of the top being thicker and go to the doctors try get finasteride or minoxodil, youll be good man and if worst comes to worst take a jet to turkey
Problem is i look very bad with short hair, everyone tells me to grow it out.
 
I fucking cant. Antidepressants fucked up my hair, i would shed so much of it everyday. I was taking them because of crippling anxiety which would give me nausea anytime i would go out of my house to somewhere public. I decided that school year is over so ill stop taking them. I was wrong, i almost threw up in my last 3 times i was at the gym. So the only way for me to go is to keep taking antidepressants. But i dont want to lose my hair. I want to know, if there are antidepressants that dont cause hair shedding. If not, what should i take to keep my hair? Woulr RU58841 fit in good? Also my Rad140 will come soon, can i take it while being on antidepressants?
Ur depressive because of ur looks. Jfl
 

Attachments

  • 3470911_3371214_you_already_know.mp4
    2.6 MB

Similar threads

ascending00
Replies
9
Views
55
itsmebuckets
itsmebuckets
SPAM
Replies
0
Views
13
SPAM
SPAM
monkeybeast_titan
Replies
5
Views
39
cinnabon
cinnabon
0dimolmtncel
Replies
0
Views
33
0dimolmtncel
0dimolmtncel
K
Replies
2
Views
26
umbreon888
U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top