I need advice to get a slay

iblamehomelander

iblamehomelander

Iron
Joined
Jun 28, 2024
Posts
21
Reputation
12
Went clubbing with a few friends last Saturday and I can't get any female attention or even eye contact, but they did pretty easily.
I feel like the hypergamy is brutal and I refuse to settle for less and take out some fridge.

Nightclubs and bars might be the wrong court for me to play in, even though I'm 6'1 lean with good hygiene I have softer features and been told I look nerdy, one girl said I look like an accountant.
So maybe I should take it to the next level and go with that archetype, start wearing ralph lauren? approach girls at my uni or bookstores, organic grocery stores and such?

Even though girls that go out at night and drink alcohol can be more lustful and "easier" to slay, if the appeal isn't there and they want (like my friends) guys with strong features and tattoos whatever, what's the best play for light triads
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Similar threads

frog37281
Replies
3
Views
34
kingbob123
kingbob123
monero
Replies
0
Views
18
monero
monero
q3gm
Replies
22
Views
72
q3gm
q3gm
Rigged231
Replies
8
Views
75
geekr
geekr
T
Replies
6
Views
67
turkish_haribo
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top