I need all info I can get on dickmaxxing after puberty

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
All these PE methods are confusing af. What should I start off with? @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL

I need both length and girth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

• Woah
Reactions: Aero, nope, gigacopecel and 1 other person
All these PE methods are confusing af. What should I start off with? @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL

I’m not sure about this tbh how old are you first off?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Don’t shitpost in this thread, I need legit answeres
You can't expand your dick size unless you use implants (surgery). Practices like jelqing are bullshit. I guess you researched that already.

• JFL
Reactions: GRIID, buflek and Meister!
You can't expand your dick size unless you use implants (surgery). Practices like jelqing are bullshit. I guess you researched that already.
MPMD said it’s legit and I trust him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr. President, Meister!, midlatinocel and 1 other person
take anavar you can look it up there was a study on teenage boys who took anavar their dicks got big

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigacopecel, Meister! and Reformed
Hanging, DHT, jelqing, pumping

Dht gel should be massive tbh but I can't risk fucking with my acne due to hormonal changes rn and it will likely suppress you

I'd reccomend butea superba it increases DHT

Hanging seems to work very well the method by which it works is straightforward asf: there is more dick behind your base, pulling on it pulls it out.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Reformed
18, dick hasn’t grown in a year so I’m done with pubery
Penis enlargement works I would try to get a penis extender check out r/getting bigger

• +1
Reactions: GRIID, midlatinocel and Reformed
MPMD said it’s legit and I trust him
You realize gains are temporary, right? I like how some guys in this forum love to disagree with "science". Sometimes, science is painfully right.

• +1
Low bf should increase your size by .5-1 inch or so
Bone pressing your dick is your real size ?

• +1
Yes. Use something around your dick to maintan BP size. Like a ring?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
take anavar you can look it up there was a study on teenage boys who took anavar their dicks got big
I need the link for this the study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
Low bf should increase your size by .5-1 inch or so
It wont lol. Bp is a meme

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Why not?
Fat mf told me their dick grew by losing weight
Pubic fat makes dick look longer
You gotta fat as fuck for it to matter. A few extra pounds wont encapsulate ur dick. I lost 23 kg and gained 0 mm on both bp and nbp

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
There was a thread on this site that said injecting testosterone increased penis size even after puberty. Is that legit?

• +1
You realize gains are temporary, right? I like how some guys in this forum love to disagree with "science". Sometimes, science is painfully right.
Mirin dark triad tbh. Gaslighting like a true looksmaxxer.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis, buflek, Deleted member 19994 and 3 others
  • +1

You’re still growing, so I’m not sure if it’s wise to do PE. Having said that, PE is basically a life-long commitment because the growth takes time. Some people even report no gains, so it all depends on the person. If you want immediate results, your only options are fillers or plastic surgery (definitely would not recommend the last one).

• +1
You’re still growing, so I’m not sure if it’s wise to do PE. Having said that, PE is basically a life-long commitment because the growth takes time. Some people even report no gains, so it all depends on the person. If you want immediate results, your only options are fillers or plastic surgery (definitely would not recommend the last one).
My penis hasn’t grown in over a year tho

• +1

Pe gives u ed

Just stretch, jelq and “crush” with you hands. Dont use pump or else you’ll fuck up your dick.

Warm up before and warm down after.
Dont have 2 PE sessions in 1 day.
Jelq for 10-20 min or till you feel youve had enough.
Stretch for 20 min by hand or invest in all day stretch. Be sure to retain afterwards pr else you’ll lose gains.
Dont over do the girth work.

Push pst the newbie gainz and youll be a dick mogger in some time.

• Hmm...
Just stretch, jelq and “crush” with you hands. Dont use pump or else you’ll fuck up your dick.

Stretch for 20 min by hand or invest in all day stretch. Be sure to retain afterwards pr else you’ll lose gains.

What is crush

Pe gives u ed
depends on method, good technique etc.

jelqing sucks, especially if u do it to hard. can fuck up ur dick forever

but warming up and warming down properly should decrease risk a lot

why would a penis pump fuck up your dick? its one of the most sold male „sex toys“ in the world

What is crush
Its a girth exercise.

There are different ones but this one specifically makes your dick wider.

Its when your get fully erect, trap the blood inside your penis by making the ok sign and squeezing around the base. Then squishing your dick between your other hand and a hard surface.

• +1
why would a penis pump fuck up your dick? its one of the most sold male „sex toys“ in the world
Idk i saw this reddit post where this dude was sad that he discovered pe bc he fucked up his dick using a pump.

• Hmm...
jelqing sucks, especially if u do it to hard. can fuck up ur dick forever
Not true your doing it wrong. Jelqing has been nothing but good to me.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Reformed
Not true your doing it wrong. Jelqing has been nothing but good to me.
it didnt do bad for me either but i read it shit ton of timed

I keep seeing people argue over jelqing. Should I just buy a stretching device for lenght?
Both. I personally don’t really see jelq as a length exercise although it can be. I see it as a eq (erection quality) exercise and thus it gives better length.

Stretch for length
Jelq for great erections.

• +1
Both. I personally don’t really see jelq as a length exercise although it can be. I see it as a eq (erection quality) exercise and thus it gives better length.

Stretch for length
Jelq for great erections.
How long should I stretch per day? With a device

OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

@RetardSubhuman

B B C. B B C. B B C. B B C. B B C. B BC

THE ALMIGHTY B B MOTHERFUCKING CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
20230124 132735

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Amexmaxx
it didnt do bad for me either but i read it shit ton of timed
Yeah thats bc they do it wrong. They do it for too long/ hard. Or improper form. Or they dont warm up.
How long should I stretch per day? With a device
That depends on the device. Whether it’s strap or weights or the extender types. I would say do till it hurts then take a break. But to be safe just 20 minutes then build up.

Actually you should go to one of the pe forums thundersplace or matterofsize. Bc they will tell you everything you need to know.

• +1
Just inject some chemicals into your dick bro.
Have intracavernosal injections (dosage range 0.5mcg-100mcg) with a drug like Trimix that is used for ED and also Prostaglandin E1(dosage 2-10,000mcg). Use this for an effect that lasts around 5 hours per day and in a year you will gain around 2.5-3inches in length and 2 in width. You can also use Potaba (aminobenzoate)

If you are in puberty use dht gels in the penis, just beware of endogenous suppression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Reformed
Nobody advises jelqing anymore, lots of people got injured from it, a lot of PE communities now will ban you if you advocate for it.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Reformed
Nobody advises jelqing anymore, lots of people got injured from it, a lot of PE communities now will ban you if you advocate for it.
How do u get injured tho? Just so ik

How do u get injured tho? Just so ik
vascular damage, forces blood the wrong way up the veins and can burst the valves causing venous leak leading to irreversible ED

Just inject some chemicals into your dick bro.
Have intracavernosal injections (dosage range 0.5mcg-100mcg) with a drug like Trimix that is used for ED and also Prostaglandin E1(dosage 2-10,000mcg). Use this for an effect that lasts around 5 hours per day and in a year you will gain around 2.5-3inches in length and 2 in width. You can also use Potaba (aminobenzoate)

If you are in puberty use dht gels in the penis, just beware of endogenous suppression.
This real?

Jelqing / PE and penis surgery are a meme. Penis transplant is very risky and not worthy. Only think that may work is chemical PE, but it only works if you're still in puberty, and even if it works it won't make a big change unless you had hormonal problems during your development years. You cannot dickmax just the same way you cannot framemax. GENETICS.

This real?
Yes.