I need all info I can get on dickmaxxing after puberty

SCROLL DOWN TO SECOND PARAGRAPH TO SEE RESULTS

A male patient, age 41, was treated with intracavernosal injections of a vasodilator, prostaglandin E1, on a regular basis (approximately four to five times per week) over an 18 month treatment period. A sufficient quantity was administered to maintain a prolonged engorgement of an erectile response between 40-75% over a period of several hours, generally 3 to 6 hours. The quantity of medication was adjusted from time to time in accordance with the patient's response, which was monitored at least weekly.

The size of the patient's fully erect penis increased from 5.8 inches to 8.6 inches in length (about an 48% increase) and 3.7 inches to 5.8 inches in girth (about an 56% increase) over the 18-month treatment period. Following the discontinuation of this treatment, the erect penis length remained stable for two years at over 8½ inches. Treatment was re-institued combining intracavernosal injections 3-4 times per week of a mixture of testosterone (0.5 mg) and vasodilators with low dose oral Potaba (500-1000 mg) 3-4 times per day. After a short treatment period of 2½ months, the patient's erect penis was over 9 inches in length, which means he has gained an additional 0.4-0.5 inches in length (about an 6% increase). The total increase in length was therefore about 3.2 inches (about an 55% increase) in length.

To my knowledge (and what’s worked for me);

- Bathmate / any other AliExpress water based dick pump; gives your dick a massive pump for a good 2 hours, like erect size at rest. It is mainly for girth but also flaccid length too.

- Angion method; massive blood flow gains, you’ll achieve like 110% of your usual blood flow from just 2 weeks, you get a little size gain, I’ve seen guys gain a fair bit with this.

- Hanging / Extending; never tried it, but I’ve bought one, can’t fit my knob in the little suction thing so I can’t even try it, over for bit knobcels :( - anyway, it’s obviously the best thing that there is apart from DHT gel during puberty for length.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
All these PE methods are confusing af. What should I start off with? @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL

I need both length and girth
i need length & girth im 20 :/