I need alternative forums

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
I don't care about anything you have to say anymore. Just tell me if there are sites without degenerate assholes all over them where I can actually accomplish or improve. Otherwise just don't brother to reply to this thread.

Incels.is
I here lookism.net is pretty good too
They give very good ratings

Make sure to post in the shitty advice section, im sure users like undisputed will give you a warm welcome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Incels.is
I here lookism.net is pretty good too
They give very good ratings

Make sure to post in the shitty advice section, im sure users like undisputed will give you a warm welcome
I tried signing up for incels and they kept rejecting me

nigga, they have told you countless ways to fucking improve. Stop being such a sensitive bitch and take criticism. You're not above average, they are trying to help you get there. Go post on reddit if you want faggots to pat you on the back and tell you you're handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 443
Reddit you belong there

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Dude this site's fucking tame compared to the other places. if you think this is tough then try going on lookism you'll be torn to shreds in 5 seconds. Actual male models get shit on there, and you think it's going to be better there? looking like a fucking hobgoblin twig tranny faggot? Honestly you're an immature little prick and I fucking hate you, but it would be better to stay here than go to those other places. Sure you can go to reddit and places like that were they give you flat out delusional lies for ratings and rate everybody an 8 out of 10, but you and I both know the truth: as of right now you are ugly and you need to follow our advice you have some potential but as of right now you need some major fucking help not a pat on the back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown, SHARK and 1 other person
Dude this site's fucking tame compared to the other places. if you think this is tough then try going on lookism you'll be torn to shreds in 5 seconds. Actual male models get shit on there, and you think it's going to be better there? looking like a fucking hobgoblin twig tranny faggot? Honestly you're an immature little prick and I fucking hate you, but it would be better to stay here than go to those other places. Sure you can go to reddit and places like that were they give you flat out delusional lies for ratings and rate everybody an 8 out of 10, but you and I both know the truth: as of right now you are ugly and you need to follow our advice you have some potential but as of right now you need some major fucking help not a pat on the back
I appreciate the advice I just wish you were less of an asshole about it

I appreciate the advice I just wish you were less of an asshole about it
Hey man when you start an argument with me and you start attacking me and my friends, I'll fucking put you into the goddamn ground you little piece of shit. I don't hold back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
I hate everybody on that site
imagine actually needing a site to figure out how to kill yourself lmao everyone on there is just some cuck or foid whining

SUICIDE NOTE #982 THIS ONE 4 REAL LOL

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Nibba, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
imagine actually needing a site to figure out how to kill yourself lmao everyone on there is just some cuck or foid whining

Yeah lol if it was a legit forum then everyone would have under like 20 posts at the most since by then they should sui

I. Hate. Normal. Fucking. Faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443