I need fucking ADVENTURE, how could I find my purpose ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I need to make a sense to this fucking life please tell me

do some dumb shit and stop being a pussy

I need to make a sense to this fucking life please tell me
Life itself doesn't have a purpose or if it has one how could you possible know it. Find something that you really want to attain, an ideal bigger than yourself, and use it to give sense to your life.

Don't be a sorry loser like most people on this forum, nihilism is only for the coward.

Use your suffering to fuel you in whichever ideals you have.

Man life has greater things to offer, if licking stacy's used ass is all you care about then you've been deluded as a bitch , we are in a fucking looksmaxxing forum yet you have people that's been rotting here for YEARS and have done shit with their lives because muh chad doesn't do X and he's still chad, muh dnr. Guess what we are not fucking chad so why don't you grow some balls and improve your miserable life..Water.

//foobar

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Zonar, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Jump off a building theres your adventure

• +1
Reactions: xFra69420 and justbentbro
Life itself doesn't have a purpose or if it has one how could you possible know it. Find something that you really want to attain, an ideal bigger than yourself, and use it to give sense to your life.

Don't be a sorry loser like most people on this forum, nihilism is only for the coward.

Use your suffering to fuel you in whichever ideals you have.

Man life has greater things to offer, if licking stacy's used ass is all you care about then you've been deluded as a bitch , we are in a fucking looksmaxxing forum yet you have people that's been rotting here for YEARS and have done shit with their lives because muh chad doesn't do X and he's still chad, muh dnr. Guess what we are not fucking chad so why don't you grow some balls and improve your miserable life..Water.

//foobar
damm it

Seek out what truly excites and inspires you. What are your passions and interests? What makes you feel alive and engaged? These are the things that can help lead you to your purpose. Take risks, try new things, and don't let fear hold you back. Your purpose is unique to you and it's okay if it evolves over time. Believe in yourself and go out there and seize the day. You have the potential to accomplish great things and make a meaningful impact in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Magnum Opus and Brad
Join a sport and try to compete in it

Suck off a nigger and try not getting aids

• JFL
Reactions: xFra69420 and gribsufer1
buy a gun, outfit you car with space for sleeping, then go on a tour of america, helping people in need along the way, and killing niggers as needed

Do you actually believe your life has a special purpose? You're just a spontaneous product of lust and a means to delay the extinction of the human race, like me and everyone else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Zonar
Seek out what truly excites and inspires you. What are your passions and interests? What makes you feel alive and engaged? These are the things that can help lead you to your purpose. Take risks, try new things, and don't let fear hold you back. Your purpose is unique to you and it's okay if it evolves over time. Believe in yourself and go out there and seize the day. You have the potential to accomplish great things and make a meaningful impact in this world.
tbh i don't know what really excites me

:bluepill:

Max out your credit cards and travel.

Go to ukraine as a mercenary, camp in some trench for two months and then one night get hit by artillery out of nowhere.

sound like a female jfl

Make money fuck betches what else could you ask for