I NEED HELP APPROACHING A GIRL WHO LIKES ME

Sköll12

Sköll12

Sieg Heil
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
275
Reputation
201
There is this girl at school who has been giving me constant IOIs.

we have been locking eyes pretty often for a while.

One day I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends and she with hers, some point we locked eyes and hold it for like 10 sec at least, the wired thing that happened is that a genuine smile broke into me, which even surprised me, she smiled back and blushed and looked away.

SO EDVENUALLY my buddy is trying to convince me to go up to her but I pussy out.
so he goes up to her and tells her that I think she is cute and she said that she thinks the same!

Now that's a clear green light from her.
BUT the main PROBLEM is that I am fucking awkward.Even with my guy friends, I suck at face expressions, holding eye contact, when to smile and etc. during a convo.
I want to approach her tomorrow
NDs and SOCIALLY AWKWARDS PLEASE GIVE TIPS!!!!!
Master Hexum GIF
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloodsucker17, final boss and Gen1leman
Bump
someone fucking help I have to sleepaxx soon lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
sorry i cant help. women approach me dawg
 
  • +1
Reactions: adaxrlgl, pheenon and Gen1leman
There is this girl at school who has been giving me constant IOIs.

we have been locking eyes pretty often for a while.

One day I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends and she with hers, some point we locked eyes and hold it for like 10 sec at least, the wired thing that happened is that a genuine smile broke into me, which even surprised me, she smiled back and blushed and looked away.

SO EDVENUALLY my buddy is trying to convince me to go up to her but I pussy out.
so he goes up to her and tells her that I think she is cute and she said that she thinks the same!

Now that's a clear green light from her.
BUT the main PROBLEM is that I am fucking awkward.Even with my guy friends, I suck at face expressions, holding eye contact, when to smile and etc. during a convo.
I want to approach her tomorrow
NDs and SOCIALLY AWKWARDS PLEASE GIVE TIPS!!!!!
Master Hexum GIF
BUMP
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
just go for it bro dont wait too long or the fire will die out

tomorrow no matter what u have to go for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sköll12 and Gen1leman
There is this girl at school who has been giving me constant IOIs.

we have been locking eyes pretty often for a while.

One day I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends and she with hers, some point we locked eyes and hold it for like 10 sec at least, the wired thing that happened is that a genuine smile broke into me, which even surprised me, she smiled back and blushed and looked away.

SO EDVENUALLY my buddy is trying to convince me to go up to her but I pussy out.
so he goes up to her and tells her that I think she is cute and she said that she thinks the same!

Now that's a clear green light from her.
BUT the main PROBLEM is that I am fucking awkward.Even with my guy friends, I suck at face expressions, holding eye contact, when to smile and etc. during a convo.
I want to approach her tomorrow
NDs and SOCIALLY AWKWARDS PLEASE GIVE TIPS!!!!!
Master Hexum GIF
W friend and w gf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sköll12 and sample
There is this girl at school who has been giving me constant IOIs.

we have been locking eyes pretty often for a while.

One day I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends and she with hers, some point we locked eyes and hold it for like 10 sec at least, the wired thing that happened is that a genuine smile broke into me, which even surprised me, she smiled back and blushed and looked away.

SO EDVENUALLY my buddy is trying to convince me to go up to her but I pussy out.
so he goes up to her and tells her that I think she is cute and she said that she thinks the same!

Now that's a clear green light from her.
BUT the main PROBLEM is that I am fucking awkward.Even with my guy friends, I suck at face expressions, holding eye contact, when to smile and etc. during a convo.
I want to approach her tomorrow
NDs and SOCIALLY AWKWARDS PLEASE GIVE TIPS!!!!!
Master Hexum GIF
Dnr. Freestyle it, if she says no you dont look good enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Sköll12
Do you have her phone number?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
if she truly likes you she would probably approach you herself

of course maybe your oneitis is a high inhib like us

just start texting her on something and youll feel comfortable to ask eventually
 
Just make a small convo bro , and then ask her out or at least her number
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sköll12
Dood. i dont even know her name
Damn if u want to try to talk to her try listening in on what she likes and go up to her and talk to her about what you think she likes. This is gonna sound like a joke but if you’re tall or good looking enough just be confident bro. Just looking at her isn’t gonna do anything. I know u said ur socially awkward but there really isn’t anything you can do but go up and talk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sköll12
Damn if u want to try to talk to her try listening in on what she likes and go up to her and talk to her about what you think she likes. This is gonna sound like a joke but if you’re tall or good looking enough just be confident bro. Just looking at her isn’t gonna do anything. I know u said ur socially awkward but there really isn’t anything you can do but go up and talk
going for it.Might do an update after School on how it goes
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT
there is no secret recipe bhai. my idea is that she likes u for who u are, shes attracted to shy boys. just go up to her and even if u fuck it up and cant keep a straight face, stutter or whatever she‘ll even like u more.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sköll12
there is no secret recipe bhai. my idea is that she likes u for who u are, shes attracted to shy boys. just go up to her and even if u fuck it up and cant keep a straight face, stutter or whatever she‘ll even like u more.
lwk. Should I tag you on an update tmrw?
 
  • +1
Reactions: bloodsucker17

Similar threads

surgerymaxxed1
Replies
3
Views
14
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
oldmanracing
Replies
3
Views
28
oldmanracing
oldmanracing
7nclave
Replies
7
Views
100
7nclave
7nclave
axri
Replies
4
Views
43
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
spunkypanda69
Replies
1
Views
30
bigfatuglyc6nt
bigfatuglyc6nt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top