I NEED HELP ASAP FOR MY SUBHUMAN FAT IN MY FACE

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
First of all I really need help. I am standing at 17% BF and I have really bad malar fat. (I suppose its a malar fat) I do not know what is this subhuman trait but I need answer if it is a fat problem or recession problem and what are possible fixes. Its visible mainly in the morning.

It is not that visible on these pics but when I look on myself under the daylight It looks subhuman

C69498C9 1D91 4FDF 97A7 ABCE1FBF8326
CC8A0679 0AAD 4716 A9E2 FEEFADDEB4CE

On the pics from distance its also not visible
E1A0DD34 3BA8 4246 B7A1 246CEE0CE4C9
F1705436 9C3D 4E3E B617 AFB1C15E2731

BUT LOOK AT THIS DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN FAT ON THESE PICS

912D0F98 300B 42EC 92EE 5FD4B4F48853
30340143 61FD 433E 9359 61FA400E8765
74EADFF5 3CA5 4214 B130 7306EF7DB719

Sorry for that autistic expressions but these pictures are snaps to my friends

I need answers. Is it due to maxillary recession? High bodyfat? Recessed anterior nasal spine? Possible fixes?

Leanmaxxing will help? Waterpulling?

Also my whole philtrum and around nose area seems bulky asf especially in the morning. Please I need High IQ replies if possible cut I cant find out the reason of that fat anywhere.

My side profiles may help too
3AD115D0 E33B 4633 B81F 404DDE6C7B76
F9E7D1A3 0693 4581 A248 8CCFAFCD4DF5

@Krakowski @Surgerycel @Reformed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, NerdcelThundercok and Detective
Leanmax, diuretics, salt/potassium management, thyroid

But you are not that fat in Face…

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
Leanmax, diuretics, salt/potassium management, thyroid

But you are not that fat in Face…
I am not but this bulkness around nose makes me subhuman under some lights. Thanks anyway man

I am not but this bulkness around nose makes me subhuman under some lights. Thanks anyway man
If you Go Hard , clen, diuretics

Slowly would be thyroid

First of all I really need help. I am standing at 17% BF and I have really bad malar fat. (I suppose its a malar fat) I do not know what is this subhuman trait but I need answer if it is a fat problem or recession problem and what are possible fixes. Its visible mainly in the morning.

It is not that visible on these pics but when I look on myself under the daylight It looks subhuman

View attachment 2490155View attachment 2490156

On the pics from distance its also not visible
View attachment 2490157View attachment 2490158

BUT LOOK AT THIS DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN FAT ON THESE PICS

View attachment 2490159View attachment 2490160View attachment 2490166

Sorry for that autistic expressions but these pictures are snaps to my friends

I need answers. Is it due to maxillary recession? High bodyfat? Recessed anterior nasal spine? Possible fixes?

Leanmaxxing will help? Waterpulling?

Also my whole philtrum and around nose area seems bulky asf especially in the morning. Please I need High IQ replies if possible cut I cant find out the reason of that fat anywhere.

My side profiles may help tooView attachment 2490167View attachment 2490168

@Krakowski @Surgerycel @Reformed
Latisse is proven to shrink fat cells, put it on your face

• JFL
If you Go Hard , clen, diuretics

Slowly would be thyroid
Should I get checked my thyroid?

I will start with leanmaxx at first

@zenflix

Stop ignoring and gatekeeping knowledge guys I was looksmaxing when you were infants jfl

Mogs me im more bloated than u

What makes me look like an AI jfl?
Im just a bloated normie
Na bro thats this tall ass skull
Im not saying you sub5 or sum but its just looking so fucking weird
Like you gotta be 6'7 or sum like gahh dammmnnn

Bro im 5'11

I had the biggest head in elementary school

Cant imagine it together

You're bloated, drink more water and take potassium

• +1
Recessed upper maxilla + deep canine fossa.

Malar implants asap

• +1
I heard that deep canine fossa looks good if you are lean af. Is it true?
Yes but I’ve never seen anyone have them with a recessed upper maxilla like you. It’s why you have the skin of someone much older in that region. There is essentially a complete lack of support there so that sagginess probably formed when insane teenage collagen started to disappear past 17. Much earlier than it should basically.

I think what you have is rare because a deep canine fossa is a result of forward grown infras and cheekbones relative to the rest of the upper maxilla so it’s uncommon for the forward growth of the upper maxilla itself to be poor. Good health indicators and genes usually come in packages, especially in the same region of the face. Not to mention the fact that forward upper maxilla is rare.

Yes it looks very good if you’re lean but unfortunately you lack the forward growth necessary to provide the support necessary for the skin.

Yes but I’ve never seen anyone have them with a recessed upper maxilla like you. It’s why you have the skin of someone much older in that region. There is essentially a complete lack of support there so that sagginess probably formed when insane teenage collagen started to disappear past 17. Much earlier than it should basically.

I think what you have is rare because a deep canine fossa is a result of forward grown infras and cheekbones relative to the rest of the upper maxilla so it’s uncommon for the forward growth of the upper maxilla itself to be poor. Good health indicators and genes usually come in packages, especially in the same region of the face. Not to mention the fact that forward upper maxilla is rare.

Yes it looks very good if you’re lean but unfortunately you lack the forward growth necessary to provide the support necessary for the skin.
Shit you dont even know how much I appreciate this High iq reply. After years of seeing only greycel’s replies.

Honestly I thing my infras are fine but as you said my upper maxilla is recessed.

Is there any possible fix which would be natural or only surgeries?

I will try to leanmaxx (As i said 17% bodyfat is too much imho) at first and then maybe thumbpulling? I actually do not know how to fix that. Implants doesnt seem to me like a good solution but maybe I am wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

Now I measured my maxilla projection and its not that recessed (43 mm) with Mew indicator while ideal for man is 38-42 mm. Answers?

Shit you dont even know how much I appreciate this High iq reply. After years of seeing only greycel’s replies.

Honestly I thing my infras are fine but as you said my upper maxilla is recessed.

Is there any possible fix which would be natural or only surgeries?

I will try to leanmaxx (As i said 17% bodyfat is too much imho) at first and then maybe thumbpulling? I actually do not know how to fix that. Implants doesnt seem to me like a good solution but maybe I am wrong.
Your lower maxilla is good it’s just you have that kind of chimp pheno where the upper maxilla is too far back relative to the lower maxilla and kind of looks like unhealthy mouth protrusion from shit teeth seen in blacks. Obviously you don’t actually have this but it gives off similar vibes.

Even if thumbpulling or any natural jaw movement like mewing worked (they don’t) your upper maxilla would likely still be too far back but there would be some improvement.

Implants are actually the correct way to go since they can augment the upper maxilla unlike the lower maxilla (since the position of the upper is limited by the lower where the teeth connect and implants can’t move that obviously). I don’t know much about surgery but I’d say you’re in an awkward position since I’m not sure if cosmetic surgeons know how to design implants that accommodate an upper maxilla shape like yours (deep canine fossa). Maybe ask realsurgerymax idk. As a bare minimum it should cover the entire front of the cheekbone and the infraorbitals (top of cheekbone + top of maxilla). Ideally it would also cover the paranasal region. The implant would theoretically bring these regions forward. Whether this is possible I don’t know and you’ll have to do research. I think it’s quite likely to be possible.

What you must understand is that there is a depression (masculine trait btw) in your upper maxilla where the paranasal and cheekbone region are more forward relative to the upper maxilla in between. Like this:

3702728_1697312150290.jpeg

Rightmost pic is you basically.

When considering an implant in that region you should consider that it will have to augment both the cheekbone and paranasal themselves, as well as that depression region (canine fossa) at least somewhat so the size of the depression and the discrepancy doesn’t increase any further (making it too severe and eventually potentially unattractive, also maybe worsening your problem). This is why finding a custom implant may be difficult as, at least on this forum, there doesn’t seem to be much about this area.

Also a more practical but, debatably, less desirable solution would be to fill in that depression with filler or, again, a custom implant. This would make your canine fossa shallow and provide the support your skin needs to be taut and youthful. Whether this is possible you will have to ask a cosmetic or a maxillofacial surgeon. You lose a rare, imo attractive trait but it could be easier than augmenting the entire upper maxilla. Unfortunately you also don’t get to reduce the chimp look that a more comprehensive implant would achieve.

Which option you pick depends on how your research goes and what implant seems more plausible. IMO the first option is ideal and the second one is more of a backup.

Sorry for the essay I’m autistic.

Tldr: get an implant for your upper maxilla at least covering the cheekbone and infras.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and HollowCheek
Now I measured my maxilla projection and it’s not that recessed (43 mm) with Mew indicator while ideal for man is 38-42 mm. Answers?
Mew indicator line is cope I’ve explained on one of my posts you can just search it on this forum thecel also showed it’s cope.

To know if you’re recessed just look at your side profile. I don’t think measurements are that useful.

• +1
please hop on estrogen 🙏 🥺

• +1
Your lower maxilla is good it’s just you have that kind of chimp pheno where the upper maxilla is too far back relative to the lower maxilla and kind of looks like unhealthy mouth protrusion from shit teeth seen in blacks. Obviously you don’t actually have this but it gives off similar vibes.

Even if thumbpulling or any natural jaw movement like mewing worked (they don’t) your upper maxilla would likely still be too far back but there would be some improvement.

Implants are actually the correct way to go since they can augment the upper maxilla unlike the lower maxilla (since the position of the upper is limited by the lower where the teeth connect and implants can’t move that obviously). I don’t know much about surgery but I’d say you’re in an awkward position since I’m not sure if cosmetic surgeons know how to design implants that accommodate an upper maxilla shape like yours (deep canine fossa). Maybe ask realsurgerymax idk. As a bare minimum it should cover the entire front of the cheekbone and the infraorbitals (top of cheekbone + top of maxilla). Ideally it would also cover the paranasal region. The implant would theoretically bring these regions forward. Whether this is possible I don’t know and you’ll have to do research. I think it’s quite likely to be possible.

What you must understand is that there is a depression (masculine trait btw) in your upper maxilla where the paranasal and cheekbone region are more forward relative to the upper maxilla in between. Like this:

3702728_1697312150290.jpeg

Rightmost pic is you basically.

When considering an implant in that region you should consider that it will have to augment both the cheekbone and paranasal themselves, as well as that depression region (canine fossa) at least somewhat so the size of the depression and the discrepancy doesn’t increase any further (making it too severe and eventually potentially unattractive, also maybe worsening your problem). This is why finding a custom implant may be difficult as, at least on this forum, there doesn’t seem to be much about this area.

Also a more practical but, debatably, less desirable solution would be to fill in that depression with filler or, again, a custom implant. This would make your canine fossa shallow and provide the support your skin needs to be taut and youthful. Whether this is possible you will have to ask a cosmetic or a maxillofacial surgeon. You lose a rare, imo attractive trait but it could be easier than augmenting the entire upper maxilla. Unfortunately you also don’t get to reduce the chimp look that a more comprehensive implant would achieve.

Which option you pick depends on how your research goes and what implant seems more plausible. IMO the first option is ideal and the second one is more of a backup.

Sorry for the essay I’m autistic.

Tldr: get an implant for your upper maxilla at least covering the cheekbone and infras.
No problem its actually interesting to read. I will do the research thanks buddy
please hop on estrogen 🙏 🥺
Ok

Mew indicator line is cope I’ve explained on one of my posts you can just search it on this forum thecel also showed it’s cope.

To know if you’re recessed just look at your side profile. I don’t think measurements are that useful.
I pmed you I need help with smth

• +1