I need help ASAP!

jill.thekews

jill.thekews

Iron
Joined
May 6, 2026
Posts
152
Reputation
31
PLEASE I NEED HELP , I pinned on my thigh 0,3 ml of test 300mg/ml this Monday , ended up having a big lump , checked the doc she gave me an antibiotic called Augmentin (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate) 2x a day , I think it’s getting worse wtf should I do
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
PLEASE I NEED HELP , I pinned on my thigh 0,3 ml of test 300mg/ml this Monday , ended up having a big lump , checked the doc she gave me an antibiotic called Augmentin (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate) 2x a day , I think it’s getting worse wtf should I do
Atp dont pin

So many retards:lul:
 
  • WTF
Reactions: jill.thekews
PLEASE I NEED HELP , I pinned on my thigh 0,3 ml of test 300mg/ml this Monday , ended up having a big lump , checked the doc she gave me an antibiotic called Augmentin (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate) 2x a day , I think it’s getting worse wtf should I do
i dont think its some niche infection, but your source was presumably contaminated so throw it into trash

if the infected site doesn’t recover soon it’s best to consult a specialist.
 

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
6
Views
32
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
31foidslater
Replies
2
Views
37
Johnsnoe29
J
ilikefish
Replies
12
Views
41
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
Kennu
Replies
3
Views
33
Kennu
Kennu
foidlovingmtn
Replies
8
Views
91
foidlovingmtn
foidlovingmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top