I need help asap

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
Joined
May 17, 2022
Posts
420
Reputation
139
apparently I’m going to Greece in Saturday and I didn’t wanna go because I’m mad ugly? Is there something I can do to improve my face just a little bit like frauding how I look or something. Pm me if you want pics and are open to give advice
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
imagine going to Greece looking like this:

FskHUC agAEibMs


fuck Justin Bieber slays so hard
 
Don't worry it's burning, there might be no Greece left by the time you're supposed to go.
 
The fastest looksmax u can do in a week that will make a diff is fillers
 
  • +1
Reactions: violentino
Don't worry it's burning, there might be no Greece left by the time you're supposed to go.
I’m going to a greek island it’s called parga so I don’t think it’s burning there
 
The fastest looksmax u can do in a week that will make a diff is fillers
That’s very expensive I was thinking maybe if there’s something else
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
1
Views
38
tenmacel
tenmacel
I
Replies
5
Views
45
TrueTeenProject
TrueTeenProject
R
Replies
2
Views
21
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
shota boy
Replies
6
Views
78
shota boy
shota boy
E
Replies
2
Views
26
EoJaB
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top