I need help creating a gymcel and roidmaxx protocol for a fat fuck gym noob who wants to recomp over the summer.

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
I am 20 years old, 177 cm, 170 lbs, and estimate around 20% bf. I have very little muscle mass. I'm not sure whether to start with a bulk or a cut, as I have a very skinny-fat physique that I hate. I also wanted to roid-maxx to make gains faster. Can someone please help me create a gymcel and a roidmaxx protocol. Will a test only cycle help me lose weight and gain muscle at the same time (i.e body recomp). I should also add that I was gymcelling two years ago for about 6 months using ivysaur 5x5, but lost all my progress after entering a depressive spiral. Haven't entered a gym since.

I'm only open to using testosterone for now since I am genetically prone to hair loss and already on finasteride. Unless ofc there's a sure fire way to prevent hair loss while using the more taxing compounds. I want to do this right the first time, so I would also appreciate any research studies or information that you can share.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14127
Body recomp

lose weight and gain muscle, high protein with slight caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Body recomp

lose weight and gain muscle, high protein with slight caloric deficit

I've seen all of the videos on youtube regarding body recomp, including this. But i was mainly interested in taking steroids to exaggerate this process. I want to get shredded over the summer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14127
I've seen all of the videos on youtube regarding body recomp, including this. But i was mainly interested in taking steroids to exaggerate this process. I want to get shredded over the summer.
Wouldnt recommend unless u have a doctor checking your levels and helping you

Wouldnt recommend unless u have a doctor checking your levels and helping you
But would testosterone only be able to help me recomp fast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back