I NEED HELP. EXTREME HAIRLOSS AT 17. WHAT CAN I DO?

cray

cray

Iron

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Is anyone in your family bald? Also give more information dude, what is your lifestyle, habits that you think could be fucking you...

Hop on fin and start minoxidil immediately

Are you abusing aromatase inhibitors?

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Let it grow out could just be short hair

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
nuke your testosterone I want you to go so low on DHT AND testosterone (just to cover your bases). I want you turn transmax ASAP! :feelsgood:

Yeah, when i zoomed in, it looked worse than originally thought. Honestly it might be over
But diffuse thinning is typically due to some sort of illness or autoimmune disease. I’ve read it’s reversible for the most part.

You know when you’re sick or stressed you lose out lots of hair ?

But diffuse thinning is typically due to some sort of illness or autoimmune disease. I’ve read it’s reversible for the most part.

You know when you’re sick or stressed you lose out lots of hair ?
i know, and i agree, but this case is serious, especially considering his age, he needs to act as soon as possible. He cannot risk waiting another year

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Saint Casanova
i know, and i agree, but this case is serious, especially considering his age, he needs to act as soon as possible. He cannot risk waiting another year
Never seen a case like this before. Very odd

OP, get on DUT, RU and minox urgently

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
He has similiar case to my friend, went diffuse thinning, he had to just shave it bro
Brutal. I think if you catch it early enough, oral minox for diffuse can be a lifesaver tbh. More so than for regular MTB

• +1
Brutal. I think if you catch it early enough, oral minox for diffuse can be a lifesaver tbh. More so than for regular MTB
yeah, he was of the fin/min is poison crew so theres that, now hes norwood 7,

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Saint Casanova
yeah, he was of the fin/min is poison crew so theres that, now hes norwood 7,
If you’re above 18/19 should be okay to take fin as your penis should be developed by then.

Bald copers are very dangerous. Especially that baldcafe twat.

• +1
If you’re above 18/19 should be okay to take fin as your penis should be developed by then.

Bald copers are very dangerous. Especially that baldcafe twat.
yeah, my friend thought he could get away with that because hes 6'6, but the quality of girls hes with now compared to back when he had hair is night and day, his girlfriend, who he has a kid with, dumped him too after he went bald

yeah, my friend thought he could get away with that because hes 6'6, but the quality of girls hes with now compared to back when he had hair is night and day, his girlfriend, who he has a kid with, dumped him too after he went bald
EVERYONE looks better with hair. Even chads.

• +1
i agree, the hair collector has to collect his tax, and the tax is HEAVY.
Every girl I was with would always rub their hand along my hair.

I thought they were being playful, but perhaps they’re checking genetic quality. Brutal tbh

Is anyone in your family bald? Also give more information dude, what is your lifestyle, habits that you think could be fucking you...
My dad and my moms family are all bald my temples are receding and i started noticing balding 2 years ago, but gaslighted my self and now im fucked. i’m also over weight but im losing weight right now. i have a .5 derma roller along with topical monoxidle everyday

My dad and my moms family are all bald my temples are receding and i started noticing balding 2 years ago, but gaslighted my self and now im fucked. i’m also over weight but im losing weight right now. i have a .5 derma roller along with topical monoxidle everyday
then stop the copes and blast Dutasteride as if you were trying to become a tranny

i’m also 5’8 and have a small dick, what can i do to increase both sizes im about to be 18 next year and dont want to be a bitchless loser

i don’t think it’s worth it but it’s depressing
hair is life man, do whatever it takes to preserve it. If not prepare to be the clown of the whole world until you die.

i don’t think it’s worth it but it’s depressing
1. Open spreasheet
2. Start with dietary manipulation (foods and special beverages that promote hair growth, basically cope but eh)
3. Add in anti hair loss shampoos
4. If you took the vaxx (chances are you did) start a detox protocol (search detox protocol covid vaccine in Yandex)
5. U can also start scalp massaging with some rosemary water or other cope supplements like peppermint oil and dermarolling
5. If none of the above work and if your diet, sleep and lifestyle are on point u need to hop on fin + min. It will not make u a tranny like everyone says and it's rare to experience bad side effects (studies show approx 2% of people report ED and depression on fin).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas and Saint Casanova
1. Go to the drug store.
2. Buy Dutasteride.
3. Become tranny, but at least you have your hair back.
You have no idea what you’re talking about twat. Dut doesn’t make you a tranny and it has less sides than fin

1. Open spreasheet
2. Start with dietary manipulation (foods and special beverages that promote hair growth, basically cope but eh)
3. Add in anti hair loss shampoos
4. If you took the vaxx (chances are you did) start a detox protocol (search detox protocol covid vaccine in Yandex)
5. U can also start scalp massaging with some rosemary water or other cope supplements like peppermint oil and dermarolling
5. If none of the above work and if your diet, sleep and lifestyle are on point u need to hop on fin + min. It will not make u a tranny like everyone says and it's rare to experience bad side effects (studies show approx 2% of people report ED and depression on fin).
What the fuck does the Vax have to do with this

Cope. You will be popping down everything once you notice a tiny bit of temporal recession, which you will!
If that day arrives I will be blasting every cope big farma drug like a MtF transitioner :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Saint Casanova