I NEED HELP. EXTREME HAIRLOSS AT 17. WHAT CAN I DO?

cray

cray

Iron

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
It will come very soon for you. Note down 1st March 2024 on your calendar.
nah my dad is in his late 50s yet he has negative norwood same for my grandfather who has diabetes and smokes one pack a day. All praises to the Lord. lmao

nah my dad is in his late 50s yet he has negative norwood same for my grandfather who has diabetes and smokes one pack a day. All praises to the Lord. lmao
Bahhahahahah; that doesn’t mean anything nowadays with all the shit in our environment. Plus it coukd be from your mothers side, your mothers father, grandfather ect. Genes are a lottery buddy boyo.

Could it also affect you if you’ve spread bodily fluids with a vaccinated person ? I’ve heard the vaccine is transmissible
I mean if you had sex with a vaxxie maybe but it really is an unfounded schizo claim.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Bahhahahahah; that doesn’t mean anything nowadays with all the shit in our environment. Plus it coukd be from your mothers side, your mothers father, grandfather ect. Genes are a lottery buddy boyo.
true, lets hope it doesn't happen I will be lighting a candle for baldcels this night. May they find a virgin stacey as compensation for their suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440
sounds good guys thank you, what about height and small dick, right now i’m starve maxing and eating clean. i eat 1000 calories containing eggs carrots steak protien and im walking 10k steps along with strength training every day and went from 230 on 9/1 to 183 today. i want to grow taller tho and grow my dick at 17 and i feel like with my hair it will be perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440
1. Open spreasheet
2. Start with dietary manipulation (foods and special beverages that promote hair growth, basically cope but eh)
3. Add in anti hair loss shampoos
4. If you took the vaxx (chances are you did) start a detox protocol (search detox protocol covid vaccine in Yandex)
5. U can also start scalp massaging with some rosemary water or other cope supplements like peppermint oil and dermarolling
5. If none of the above work and if your diet, sleep and lifestyle are on point u need to hop on fin + min. It will not make u a tranny like everyone says and it's rare to experience bad side effects (studies show approx 2% of people report ED and depression on fin).
thank you

i also vape does that have anything to do with it
No but you should stop regardless
Vaping is a looksmin + waste of money and a sheep tool

If u want to destroy your health at least smoke some real stuff

sounds good guys thank you, what about height and small dick, right now i’m starve maxing and eating clean. i eat 1000 calories containing eggs carrots steak protien and im walking 10k steps along with strength training every day and went from 230 on 9/1 to 183 today. i want to grow taller tho and grow my dick at 17 and i feel like with my hair it will be perfect
not eating enough is why it’s happening. Someone I know got a similar thing. Search up telogen effluvium it’s where not eating enough nutrients causes your hair to shed 3x normal amount for around half a year then goes back to normal