I need help fast, is this a good serum for overall skin smoothness and texture.? skincels GTFIH

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
@Rigged

mfs help fast I have to order within 10 mins.
This a good serum?

when i did skincare, BoJ was a good brand i think, made good sunscreen at least. i dont use skincare anymore. i think glycolic acid was good for skin texture tho.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
when i did skincare, BoJ was a good brand i think, made good sunscreen at least. i dont use skincare anymore. i think glycolic acid was good for skin texture tho.
yea f skincare
nvm this thread jfl

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
yea f skincare
nvm this thread jfl
the moment i stoped skincare cos i ran out of products and couldn’t be asked to purchase more and continue a routine, my entire face cleared and have barely had a single pimple since (i can’t remember last time i had one) being serious

• +1
the moment i stoped skincare cos i ran out of products and couldn’t be asked to purchase more and continue a routine, my entire face cleared and have barely had a single pimple since (i can’t remember last time i had one) being serious
U don’t even moisture ? Or spf?

yea same, tret and cleansers destroyed my skin. since I stopped I have a pimple once in a while but I just want to ascend it even more yk.
but yea f that, I'm just gonna follow @Rigged advice and dermastamp + moisturize.

• +1
U don’t even moisture ? Or spf?
i only feel my skin dry when i have a gigia hot shower, and that’s expected since obviously hot water is gonna dry out skin. if u have a normal temp shower i don’t even moisturise, but i see no problem in using a moisturiser alone (just don’t use any bs acids, serums or cleansers). no i dont use spf

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and billymidnight
yea same, tret and cleansers destroyed my skin. since I stopped I have a pimple once in a while but I just want to ascend it even more yk.
but yea f that, I'm just gonna follow @Rigged advice and dermastamp + moisturize.
moisturise is enough imo, i heard dermastamo could cause more damage and may be worth getting professionally done if you wanna do it. idk. imma stick to moisturiser when i need it. how good can skin get really. as long as no pimples and even skin tone and texture, your golden.

• +1
i only feel my skin dry when i have a gigia hot shower, and that’s expected since obviously hot water is gonna dry out skin. if u have a normal temp shower i don’t even moisturise, but i see no problem in using a moisturiser alone (just don’t use any bs acids, serums or cleansers). no i dont use spf
Skincare is the biggest lie ever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and appealmaxed
Skincare is the biggest lie ever
100%
don’t fall for that jewish shit
notice how every girl has every skincare product under the sun and somehow have the shittest skin you’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and PsychoDsk
moisturise is enough imo, i heard dermastamo could cause more damage and may be worth getting professionally done if you wanna do it. idk. imma stick to moisturiser when i need it. how good can skin get really. as long as no pimples and even skin tone and texture, your golden.
my collagen just looks cucked cuz of using tret for too long. I wanna ascend it in every way possible so Imma just try dermastamping and see how it goes.
Atleast I know now how to fix acne (diet and moisturize)

• +1
my collagen just looks cucked cuz of using tret for too long. I wanna ascend it in every way possible so Imma just try dermastamping and see how it goes.
Atleast I know now how to fix acne (diet and moisturize)
not worth dermastampinf imo at this point. i also periodically used tret. i don’t think it’s the best idea to use a treatment (tret), then stop that treatment, then introduce a new treatment (dermastamp), to reverse what the previous teatment did, if you get what i mean. personally i’d wait it out without the dermastampinf for a while and if your skin doesn’t recover then maybe try it. but im 100% sure it would recover.

• +1
  • +1
Dont do dermastamp pls theyre very different, dermapen is the one i recommended, dermastamp will be way worse

• +1
I cant read that language so idk what the ingredients list says mb, what purpose is it for tho?
Centella and vit c serum
I guess it’s just a random serum but nvm that

Dont do dermastamp pls theyre very different, dermapen is the one i recommended, dermastamp will be way worse
Oh I didn’t know they were diff things, alr bet

skincare is cope.
Tret + a moisturizer with 50 spf is all you need, maybe accurate as well if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back