I need help from people who used baclofen for low inhib

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
So I have baclofen and I want to use it instead of phenibut, I tried 10mg and all I felt was a better sleep and I wasn't overthinking as much, I am planning to add more 10mg every other day to know what dose works for me, is it ok to use every other day for abt 2 weeks till I find my dossage or should I just jump into 40mg or 60mg, will I build a tolerance?For exemple I barely feel phenibut even at 1500mg

Fake ur personality theory

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Zeta
Well you can use testosterone that's good for low inhib also

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
no ur naturally a bitch if u need drugs to go outside
Well at least I try to do smth abt it, for me it matters more to be seen as confident because I have tried a lot of times that cope "fake it till u make it" and I always get too anxious as much as I fake it

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Well at least I try to do smth abt it, for me it matters more to be seen as confident because I have tried a lot of times that cope "fake it till u make it" and I always get too anxious as much as I fake it
its cuz ur getting heightmogged too much

Tall sub5’s are confident

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and CalulArgintiu59
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Yes, It's the male sex hormone (testosterone) while phenibut is foreign to body
Yes man, but I fucking want to use what I have, not to buy more and fuck up my natural production:lul:

Yes man, but I fucking want to use what I have, not to buy more and fuck up my natural production:lul:
Your natural production is low and bad anyway from the fact that you need "phenibut" so might as well take exogenous hormones.

Your natural production is low and bad anyway from the fact that you need "phenibut" so might as well take exogenous hormones.
I don't give a fuck, I still don't want to fuck up my natural production+risking to go bald early