I need help. How do I look better? How do I ascend?

L

LVLooksmax

Iron
Joined
Jan 20, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
I’ve been really thinking about how to look better and tried in the past but didn’t succeed. I reset my hair to have a blank canvas and need help on what to do to ascend. Realistically I’m probably gonna need surgeries but let me know if there is any without it. I’m 6’4 so I got a height halo but I just don’t look good enough and wanna become at-least a mtn to be humanized and have girls at-least give me a eye even tho I’m 6’4, which in my case doesn’t really help me, because they re intimidated instead.
IMG 6116
IMG 6110
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
4
Views
58
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
48
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething
betterlooks
Replies
3
Views
42
jflmeister
jflmeister
mewannaascendnow
Replies
7
Views
47
britishbomber
britishbomber
xyrvzhh
Replies
0
Views
3
xyrvzhh
xyrvzhh

Users who are viewing this thread

  • puskas
  • kairewin
  • LVLooksmax
Back
Top