I need help looking less ogre!

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
Hello,

I'm only 17 years old, but my face looks 20-22 years old, which makes me feel insecure. I look more aesthetically pleasing and less ogre when my face fully de-bloats. For some reason, my face is only lean from 11pm-4AM (5-6 hour time frame after i take a shower). My body fat percentage is 12-13%, so I would have to maintain a 10% BF if I want to look less ogre purely through leanmaxxing.

Yesterday I read this thread:

These are the specific features that make me ogre, in descending order of importance:
Bloated FACE
Large masseters
Gonial angle too low (90-100 degree)
Bulbous nasal tip
deep mentolabial fold

I could not find any good resources for becoming less ogre, the only posts I found were @badg96 's autistic spam threads

Questions:
What's the best/easiest/most permanent way to de-bloat face?
Are there any surgeries that you would recommend for very slight facial feminization?
Why does my face quickly de-bloat after drinking alcohol?

I will post pictures later, if needed.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Idk once ogre always ogre

without face pics i cant help u g

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and RopeMaxxed
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Here is my face when it isn’t completely de bloated. As you can see, there’s bloat around my mouth area, I have a deep mentolabial fold, bloated masseters, and a subhuman ethnic nose.
My lips are also too thick compared to their length..

completely de-bloating Improves all of these features. I just need to figure out a routine for de-bloating.

I will resort to hardmaxxing/surgeries if necessary. Fuck being ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Here is my face when it isn’t completely de bloated. As you can see, there’s bloat around my mouth area, I have a deep mentolabial fold, bloated masseters, and a subhuman ethnic nose.

completely de-bloating Improves all of these features. I just need to figure out a routine for de-bloating.

shit skin and long philtrum and nose is disharmonius . To fix accutane and lip lift and rhino

U arent bloated its ur bones u need to prettyboy max (kpop etc)

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
shit skin and long philtrum and nose is disharmonius . To fix accutane and lip lift and rhino
I originally had suspicions about my disharmonious nose/mouth being the main problem. Thanks for your input! I plan to get some of these surgeries in the future:

- rhino (for bulbous tip reduction)
- lip reduction
- masseter reduction
- lip lift
- facial liposuction

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343
U arent bloated its ur bones u need to prettyboy max (kpop etc)
I don't think it's my bones that make me look ogre, because I look just fine after de-bloating with coffee/alcohol. Most of the thickness around my gonion/masseter area is fat/muscle, which is why I need masseter reduction through botox or surgery.

Imagine writing an entire essay without posting face pics