I need help please

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmatterspill
I live in a 3rd world country. I'm 25. I don't know how to improve or make money at the moment. I live with my parents. What should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
you're in south Africa as well?

Became something worth, and money will come. what are you skills?

I live in a 3rd world country. I'm 25. I don't know how to improve or make money at the moment. I live with my parents. What should I do?
If you are healthy enough to work a regular job then get a regular job. What else do you want?

Became something worth, and money will come. what are you skills?
At the moment I work in a small company with customer service Ive been studying English since age of 3 and working towards to becoming a translator thats My goal

If you are healthy enough to work a regular job then get a regular job. What else do you want?
I live in SA I work a part time job they pay like shit thats why i'm asking what should I do

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
At the moment I work in a small company with customer service Ive been studying English since age of 3 and working towards to becoming a translator thats My goal

Ai is a powerful here's what it recommends:
  1. Freelance translation services: As you mentioned, your ultimate goal is to become a translator. You can start offering your translation services as a freelancer. You can create a profile on websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr to start offering your services. You can also reach out to translation agencies or companies that require translation services.
  2. Online teaching: You can teach English to non-native speakers online. There are several online tutoring platforms such as VIPKid, Cambly, and Preply where you can register and start teaching. You can also advertise your services on social media platforms and online job portals.
  3. Content writing: You can offer your writing services to companies that require content in English. You can create a portfolio of your work and start reaching out to companies that require content in English.
  4. Customer service representative: Your experience working in customer service can also be valuable to companies that require customer support. You can apply for remote customer service positions with companies that require bilingual customer support.
  5. Interpreter: Your bilingual skills can also be useful as an interpreter. You can offer your services as an interpreter for individuals or companies that require translation services.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I live in SA I work a part time job they pay like shit thats why i'm asking what should I do
Leave home and get full time job. Do you have a car? Can you rent a car?

Leave home and get full time job. Do you have a car? Can you rent a car?
Dude how I gonna be able maintain myself? they pay low in every job, and no I can't Buy a car because I don't have enough money leaving is easy but then what am I gonna do live on the street and become homeless?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Dude how I gonna be able maintain myself? they pay low in every job, and no I can't Buy a car because I don't have enough money leaving is easy but then what am I gonna do live on the street and become homeless?
Calculate how much it cost to rent a car and live in a car. In my country they pay even less and I still managed

Calculate how much it cost to rent a car and live in a car. In my country they pay even less and I still managed
I don't live in a city bro i live in a small town

Ai is a powerful here's what it recommends:
  1. Freelance translation services: As you mentioned, your ultimate goal is to become a translator. You can start offering your translation services as a freelancer. You can create a profile on websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr to start offering your services. You can also reach out to translation agencies or companies that require translation services.
  2. Online teaching: You can teach English to non-native speakers online. There are several online tutoring platforms such as VIPKid, Cambly, and Preply where you can register and start teaching. You can also advertise your services on social media platforms and online job portals.
  3. Content writing: You can offer your writing services to companies that require content in English. You can create a portfolio of your work and start reaching out to companies that require content in English.
  4. Customer service representative: Your experience working in customer service can also be valuable to companies that require customer support. You can apply for remote customer service positions with companies that require bilingual customer support.
  5. Interpreter: Your bilingual skills can also be useful as an interpreter. You can offer your services as an interpreter for individuals or companies that require translation services.
Thanks for this information bro

Thanks for this information bro
nb brother, life is like a game keep leveling up and try be a value to someone or something as there is always a need a want, hope the best on your journey

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Do everything you can to study abroad.