I need help so fucking bad

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Gettin to the cake now all the hate don't phase me
Every time I think about females who've treated me cruelly or have behaved in a patronizing manner or inconvenienced me in anyway I think about going and beating them up in front of everyone and then going to jail. I keep trying to justify ruining everything I have for some piece of mind. I need help but no help exists, I'm sick of people never knowing what it's like to be me, never treated fair in life and dealt a foul hand since the beginning. FUCK FUCK FUCK
My walls are so filled with holes.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, RAITEIII and Zygos4Life
Same man I have those thoughts aswell

• +1
Reactions: Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
its never going to change probably, its like remembering dumb stuff that you did as a kid, you cant change it so why bother? Dwelling on the past is the easiest way to misery.
Set up some goals and try to stick to them, gym/work/school/looksmaxx you name it write how do you want your life to be in 5-10 years and try to act in the way that it will bring that ideal closer.

Call me blupilled but tell me if there is a better way, im eager to listen

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, Pendejo and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
its never going to change probably, its like remembering dumb stuff that you did as a kid, you cant change it so why bother? Dwelling on the past is the easiest way to misery.
Set up some goals and try to stick to them, gym/work/school/looksmaxx you name it write how do you want your life to be in 5-10 years and try to act in the way that it will bring that ideal closer.

Call me blupilled but tell me if there is a better way, im eager to listen
There's not a better way bro, you're right. All my endeavors to improve my life have ended in misery and sabotage from other too though. But I'm rooting for you guys.

You just need to meet a femoid who is nice to you and submissive and get laid daily and these thoughts will stop

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
There's not a better way bro, you're right. All my endeavors to improve my life have ended in misery and sabotage from other too though. But I'm rooting for you guys.
Well im 22 I've tried to fix my life since 17, its not great but im getting better almost blending in. Everybody wants results quickly but that aint gonna happend, changing your personality, learning all of those things take time.

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
Boyo...

• +1
My walls are so filled with holes.
Put vaseline in those holes and fuck them thinking they're the foids that mistreated you. With time all the semen you injected in the wall will help the house survive future earthquakes.

• Love it
You should walk around everyday like you fucked 1000 girls won the noble prize and are the ceo of Fortune 500 company

Most women are bitches, man. The majority of them never change either unless it’s for the worse.

• Love it
I have the exact opposite problem: I internalize it all on myself, rather than them. I want to hurt myself, not others.