I need help status maxxing

Kaworu

Kaworu

Tabris
I am trying to statusmaxx
My family has a good enough money I live comfortably and my dad makes around 300K-400K USD a year while my mom makes 50K USD a year
I have a passion for a lot of things and I play piano, draw, started doing MMA, used to blacksmith. I enjoy other things such as archery and reading books.

I few things I want to do is save up for a really nice car and upgrade my style. I want to learn to dance because when COVID is over some of my friends are throwing some parties and I want to not look like an idiot lol

i need help overall looking how to maximize my status, any tips? Also I want to try to make some money being self employed, my dad won’t just give me money he says I need to work for it.

any tips or anything? surgery maxxing wise I want to wait around three ish years and I’ll Get a genioplasty and rhinoplasty

I am getting back to the gym and I’m starting to fast as well

youre fucking rich wtf

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
I want to learn to dance because when COVID is over some of my friends are throwing some parties and I want to not look like an idiot lol
you will look like a tryhard if youre not way above average tho
also just make a tiktok and boost it with followers and some shit this is how you statusmax in 2020

you will look like a tryhard if youre not way above average tho
also just make a tiktok and boost it with followers and some shit this is how you statusmax in 2020
How do I get it big

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Donate me some money 💴 and I’ll help u looksmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Kaworu
1 month of your dads salary would probably pay for my whole looksmaxing in ee
brutal perspective

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10679 and poloralf
Can he fix my eye area?
I don’t know exactly what you have problems with
For eyelids there is actually a new drop coming on the market to get rid of droopy eyelids

If you dm your eyes I can try to help you

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Iplaysoccer, quakociaptockh and 2 others
Well I don’t have TikTok I try to prioritize my time wisely and it doesn’t seem like something I’d spend my time on

but if it is to get a lot of followers and such then I’d like to know how

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
I don’t know exactly what you have problems with
For eyelids there is actually a new drop coming on the market to get rid of droopy eyelids

If you dm your eyes I can try to help you
Bro please elab on this drop where will will be able to get it? It will fix UEE??

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Just get a nice car
Fix ur pathetic hairstyle
Get better clothes

Donate me some money 💴 and I’ll help u looks :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Bro please elab on this drop where will will be able to get it? It will fix UEE??
All I know that it’s in the USA or at least trying to i think the optometric board approves it but the FDA hasn’t yet
I’m sorry what’s UEE?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Become muslim.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10686 and Deleted member 6892
damn arvid u rich too? can you pay for my hgh brother??? :):)
8A0D37A2 BAA1 4ECB 80BE 45FFEDF1A89A

Yes actually it would help with UEE I don’t know exactly how it works but it stimulates the upper eyelid to be more open. I’m not sure if it can only be prescribed if it is covering the pupil or if you can get it cosmetically

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
All I know that it’s in the USA or at least trying to i think the optometric board approves it but the FDA hasn’t yet
I’m sorry what’s UEE?
When the upper eyelid is exposed

Seriously so I just need to get a large social media/ TikTok following?

Seriously so I just need to get a large social media/ TikTok following?
yes start a femboy gay onlyfans youll get big

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
i was kidding but yes social media maxxign is the best way
**ban avoided** Yes so how would I grow TikTok followers???

Should I just be an eboy and snag a bunch of kpop stan/anime lover Girls as followers???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 6892
**ban avoided** Yes so how would I grow TikTok followers???

Should I just be an eboy and snag a bunch of kpop stan/anime lover Girls as followers???
yes you appeal to weeb girls

@Kaworu pay me 1000$ and I will make you famous

@Kaworu dude if your dad is a doctor, then he's already high class. Can you say you are the heir of a looksmax clinic? That itself is a halo. Do you meet other rich people through your family connections, like other doctors or patients of your clinic? Look there, dude.

Having rich / high status friends is already a statusmax. Now if you pick a random foid on the street, you can ask her if she wants to join you for a dinner with a bunch of millionaires.

By any chance, does your clinic serve pop stars, youtubers, etc.? You might have a stream of a very statusmaxxed people right next to your nose.

@Kaworu dude if your dad is a doctor, then he's already high class. Can you say you are the heir of a looksmax clinic? That itself is a halo. Do you meet other rich people through your family connections, like other doctors or patients of your clinic? Look there, dude.

Having rich / high status friends is already a statusmax. Now if you pick a random foid on the street, you can ask her if she wants to join you for a dinner with a bunch of millionaires.

By any chance, does your clinic serve pop stars, youtubers, etc.? You might have a stream of a very statusmaxxed people right next to your nose.
Sadly no, if we were serving pop stars we would be multi millionaires
But yes we do make a lot of connections I just want to see what other maxes I need to achieve
I am kinda lost atm

i am trying to gymaxx but after that I’m not sure

You have the best profile, you joined on February 29

My dad isn’t a lid surgeon he hires them but is not one himself

Is he by any chance jewish? JFL
Lmao I am a messianic Jew and no we don’t control the universe. My dad started his business from the ground up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Lmao I am a messianic Jew and no we don’t control the universe. My dad started his business from the ground up
JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: LEGIT CAGED
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I knew it

Also I am a Sephardic Jew not ashkenazi big nosed Jew

Larp to get attention.
IF not, then

Heighmaxxing
Framemaxxing, by gymmaxing 3-4 times per week.
You need proper haircut.
You need tall an wide jaw and chin, now it is extremly short in height.
Do something very hard.
Finnaly, if you ascend, achive something big and be socially intelligent.

Larp to get attention.
IF not, then

Heighmaxxing
Framemaxxing, by gymmaxing 3-4 times per week.
You need proper haircut.
You need tall an wide jaw and chin, now it is extremly short in height.
Do something very hard.
Finnaly, if you ascend, achive something big and be socially intelligent.
I am six foot and I have a wide frame and I started college at 15 which was hard
I’m a charismatic guy or at least I think I am