I need help status maxxing

I am six foot and I have a wide frame and I started college at 15 which was hard
I’m a charismatic guy or at least I think I am
Frame is a big Halo,
Get lean, under 12%
Do bichectomy for hollo cheeks, you may not get it still, but you will be less bloated at least.
Small jaww is making you look like a child, wwhich means no respect and status.
You have to do everything to make it taller.

And you if are not lying, what i said everything will be easy for you, because of money, good luck ascendeing.

• +1
Reactions: Kaworu
Frame is a big Halo,
Get lean, under 12%
Do bichectomy for hollo cheeks, you may not get it still, but you will be less bloated at least.
Small jaww is making you look like a child, wwhich means no respect and status.
You have to do everything to make it taller.

And you if are not lying, what i said everything will be easy for you, because of money, good luck ascendeing.
Thanks man, will do I am trying to aim for more Japanese male beauty standards then Caucasian but def I need to lose weight and gain muscle

your dad is a cuck
imagine marrying someone making 8 times less your salary

Thanks man, will do I am trying to aim for more Japanese male beauty standards then Caucasian but def I need to lose weight and gain muscle
Japanse male beaauty standarts?? No such thing exist man, what are you smoking, you haave everything on a plate right now and you want to fuck it up?

Just watch blackpill about aasians and how bullshit it is that asians are beautiful at all.
JFl half of the women of them are leaving them
aand only asian males who look good, look more cauacasian.

Even anime charachters look caucasian :d they know down deep inside, what is true!

Yes actually it would help with UEE I don’t know exactly how it works but it stimulates the upper eyelid to be more open. I’m not sure if it can only be prescribed if it is covering the pupil or if you can get it cosmetically
What's it's name?