I need help to stop drinking

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
Joined
May 15, 2023
Posts
2,698
Reputation
2,679
Now that I have turned 18 yo I've been drinking everyday and partying everyday I need help to stop and hit the gym again


Anyone has any tips?

Tbh I want a girlfriend so I just don't get bored so I don't go out
 
Last edited:
if u can’t stop doing it just in one day try to start a workout schedule from Monday to Sunday and stop drinking on that Monday, make sure to drink water and the more weeks go by the better
 
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
if u can’t stop doing it just in one day try to start a workout schedule from Monday to Sunday and stop drinking on that Monday, make sure to drink water and the more weeks go by the better
What I can do after a night full of drinks, take a lo of water? And eat only protein to maintain my gains?? I need help rn fuark


It's over
 
  • +1
Reactions: nolimitjosh
What I can do after a night full of drinks, take a lo of water? And eat only protein to maintain my gains?? I need help rn fuark


It's over
Make time machine and try not to drink on that night
 
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Fuck I wish

But realistically??
I dont know stop drinking u will last 2 3 days maybe then again stop this time u can last much longer then do the same again amd again and i bet u would stop drinking
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
2
Views
11
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
I
Replies
5
Views
45
TrueTeenProject
TrueTeenProject
shota boy
Replies
6
Views
78
shota boy
shota boy
E
Replies
2
Views
23
EoJaB
E
M
Replies
12
Views
112
5"11Manlet
5"11Manlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top