I need help understanding this hint GTFIH SEXHAVERS

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Luminary
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
6,838
Reputation
8,372
OK so me and this girl are talking about how nice smoking is, then I hit her with there is a reason there is this band called cigarettes after sex. She replies with I know that band but it's better to have a real cigarette after sex.

Chat does she want my ltn offspring?:ogre:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joeseminate, cb006, ragingmanlet and 1 other person
Stfu nigger
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sasha777, Geoff2024 and ragingmanlet
OK so me and this girl are talking about how nice smoking is, then I hit her with there is a reason there is this band called cigarettes after sex. She replies with I know that band but it's better to have a real cigarette after sex.

Chat does she want my ltn offspring?:ogre:
Unlikely
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, Geoff2024 and ragingmanlet
What did I do, I can see ragingmanlet is baby jailed and can only react with ughh
Raging manlet is a shit user. I think he paid to get unbanned you should put him on ignore
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, cb006 and Geoff2024
Bro wants my downfall i am just gonna fully send it and say we need to test that theory :lul::lul:
Don’t come off too strongly bro
You got this tho 😂😂
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Geoff2024
Don’t come off too strongly bro
You got this tho 😂😂
I mean i need to match her vibe like be fr who says that if they dont want their guts rearranged she was also saying earlier she would love to have me over :feelswah:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and cb006
I mean i need to match her vibe like be fr who says that if they dont want their guts rearranged she was also saying earlier she would love to have me over :feelswah:
Send it then
But it’s also not that crazy to say imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
OK so me and this girl are talking about how nice smoking is, then I hit her with there is a reason there is this band called cigarettes after sex. She replies with I know that band but it's better to have a real cigarette after sex.

Chat does she want my ltn offspring?:ogre:
if i had say like 15 percent chance she does:)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Tbf taking those chances Is what got me laid
Fair enough
Taking that kinda chance killed my shot with this one girl
I was blind anyway she was ugly as shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Fair enough
Taking that kinda chance killed my shot with this one girl
I was blind anyway she was ugly as shit
Join the club bro I am like 5/80 I am shooting 8 pointers and missing mostly
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
Join the club bro I am like 5/80 I am shooting 8 pointers and missing mostly
I only have one slay
But I could’ve slayed so many if my heart was really in the game
It just don’t even feel worth it man
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Geoff2024
I only have one slay
But I could’ve slayed so many if my heart was really in the game
It just don’t even feel worth it man
Like you are not worth it or the hoes? Tbh i often whiff because Idgaf about them as individuals I only want one thing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
Like you are not worth it or the hoes? Tbh i often whiff because Idgaf about them as individuals I only want one thing.
The hoes just ain’t worth it
Like what’s even the point I just want my wife ✌️😔
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
The hoes just ain’t worth it
Like what’s even the point I just want my wife ✌️😔
Convert to Islam and find a virgin wife. Like dead ass that's the only possibility to getting a pure wife.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
Convert to Islam and find a virgin wife. Like dead ass that's the only possibility to getting a pure wife.
Brown girls are baddies icl
But I am split on having hijabi wife
Also my family would forsake me 😂😂
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
Brown girls are baddies icl
But I am split on having hijabi wife
Also my family would forsake me 😂😂
Nigga a hijabi wife mogs literally only showing her beauty to u at home. Is there a bigger show of dominance? Also ur family aren't gonna live ur life
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
Nigga a hijabi wife mogs literally only showing her beauty to u at home. Is there a bigger show of dominance? Also ur family aren't gonna live ur life
True but like I wanna see my wife’s beauty all the time
I do get jealous though so it’d be nice not having other people see her
But also how do you even know what she looks like before she takes off hijab
What if I marry her and she has horrible hair and turns out to be ugly 😂
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Geoff2024
True but like I wanna see my wife’s beauty all the time
I do get jealous though so it’d be nice not having other people see her
But also how do you even know what she looks like before she takes off hijab
What if I marry her and she has horrible hair and turns out to be ugly 😂
In our culture the mother goes and meets the girl and her mum first and basically tells u if she matches your expectations or not
 
  • Woah
Reactions: cb006
In our culture the mother goes and meets the girl and her mum first and basically tells u if she matches your expectations or not
I’m just some random white boi from America I don’t know shit about your culture
But lowkey this sounds ideal
Better than the west where every retarded foid is a whore
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
I’m just some random white boi from America I don’t know shit about your culture
But lowkey this sounds ideal
Better than the west where every retarded foid is a whore
Too much freedom has caused society to become degenerate.:ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006

Similar threads

Geoff2024
Replies
22
Views
58
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
oldmanracing
Replies
3
Views
28
oldmanracing
oldmanracing
brojackson
Replies
7
Views
31
goonlordacc1
G
BraveCake
Replies
2
Views
26
BraveCake
BraveCake
ben281
Replies
0
Views
23
ben281
ben281

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top