I need help with Nose Acne

dhunn1d

dhunn1d

Iron
so im 15 and have bad nose acne its probably because of puberty I have pimples and scars from popped pimples I also have blackheads that won’t go away I’m using panoxyl and I’ve seen it work for my pimples but can sm1 help with my black heads and scars

Attachments

• IMG_7243.jpeg
    IMG_7243.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6914.jpeg
    IMG_6914.jpeg
    704.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: pffo
I used to struggle with the same thing, my skin would be perfect except for an oily nasal area full of sebaceous glands. I would occasionally develop cysts on top of a myriad of blackheads, but I eventually found a solution. I tried tretinoin and benzyl peroxide but those alone didn't help. Microneedling treatments from a professional spa didn't do shit either. I've been on Onexton (prescription gel)for 8 months now and have seen a great turnover in blackheads and pimples. The rest of my skincare was derived from this article by @copemachine https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-softmaxing-guide-never-seen-before.749005/#post-11738350 , which the only thing I changed was a double cleanse at night using an oil based and a sodium sulfacetamide cleanser and the Onexton cream instead of tret. Also, diet and gut health are a lot more important than you'd think, but if you want to make progress in the gym it's almost impossible to bulk up without dairy and greasy stuff. I know we're both new here and this toxic forum won't respect anything we have to say but I hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: dhunn1d and Fiqh
smothering it in salicylic acid serum every night helped mine

Wtf you got your snot on the camera or smth?