I need help with Peptides

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Currently i am only on 12.5mg Aromasin ed bc i ran out of HGH

Now i want to follow @Dyorotic2 growth hormone peptide stack for bone/height growth

100mcg GHRP2 + 100mcg Mod GRF 1 - 29
3 times per day each so 6 injections per day for 2 weeks
100 mcg Hexarelin instead of GHRP2 in 3rd week

Repeat for 1 year

This is what i bought

Snapchat 431423168

I already have the powder peptides and the syringes and i have a solution for infusion : Water with NaCl 0.9%

I dont know how to mix it with the powder safely

And i dont know how to actually put it in the syringes and dose it without getting infections

what the fuq are pedites

• +1
Reactions: majindoom
Off-topic, but how is aromasin so far? Whats your dosage?

You should give me some as an apology for the supposed dox bro

• +1
Reactions: bossman
pretty sure u have to slowly inject the water down the side of the bottle

like this dude

6:11 if thing doesnt go to timestamp

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
let me find this old peptide mixing calculator tool I had it shows u how much ur dosing will be per cc or whatever depending on how much BAC water u mix in

• +1
Reactions: majindoom, PubertyMaxxer and forwardgrowth
also AI dose seems excessive

let me find this old peptide mixing calculator tool I had it shows u how much ur dosing will be per cc or whatever depending on how much BAC water u mix in
Please post I fucked my dosing bad last time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and PubertyMaxxer
I think i understamd now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
12.5 asin ed?

rip

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and forwardgrowth
Hope you get the help you need

Everyday? Seems a bit overkill. Any bad symptoms? Any good shit you noticed to change?
i had bad symptoms on 12.5 ed. Now im taking 25mg 3 days (splitting 1 tab into 3)

12.5 ed is overkill? at the beggining i was at 25 every day lol
damn son wtf, when i took 25 i felt like a zombie, so i decided to take 12.5 every 4-5 days

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I am kinda retarded at analyzing scientific shit but i dont see any studies proving mk677 has resulted in height increase... im assuming u r stating that they r saying it secretes GH or some shit but we have no idea how much it does so it could be negligible, no?
Look at the study i posted , there are placebo and mk numbers, mk alone wont increase height it doesnt produce enough GH but its not worthless.also after 19 you can only do LL imo

Igf 1 injections or death

I am 15 year old male im getting really f'in tired of writing this again and again. But can you recommend how take take aromasineeffectively and wihour hair loss.like everything from dosage to what day to take it plz get back to me ASAP

I am 15 year old male im getting really f'in tired of writing this again and again. But can you recommend how take take aromasineeffectively and wihour hair loss.like everything from dosage to what day to take it plz get back to me ASAP
Idk bro

I just swallow 12.5mg each other day
Just get it online tbh

Idk bro

I just swallow 12.5mg each other day
Just get it online tbh
Will that work effectively in delaying my bone maturation and will make sure that I won't get hair loss?

Currently i am only on 12.5mg Aromasin ed bc i ran out of HGH

Now i want to follow @Dyorotic2 growth hormone peptide stack for bone/height growth

100mcg GHRP2 + 100mcg Mod GRF 1 - 29
3 times per day each so 6 injections per day for 2 weeks
100 mcg Hexarelin instead of GHRP2 in 3rd week

Repeat for 1 year

This is what i bought

View attachment 232424

I already have the powder peptides and the syringes and i have a solution for infusion : Water with NaCl 0.9%

I dont know how to mix it with the powder safely

And i dont know how to actually put it in the syringes and dose it without getting infections
The GHRPs and Hexarelin can really fuck you up. I don't believe heightmaxing is a thing, but why not substitute Ipamorelin for them? That way you won't have serious issues with your Catecholamines. GHRP and Hex spike your Cortisol and Prolactin and really mess with the levels.

• +1
@PubertyMaxxer so HGH 4IU everyday and aromasin 12.5 mg e2d only gave u 1 cm at the age of 16 after 4 months?!!!

• +1
Where do you buy your hgh / peptides ?

Hgh - pharmacy
Peptide - uk-peptides.com

Thanks , how do you get hgh with a pharmacy ? Because i know a guy who work aat a pharmacy but he says that he cant get me too big things , i will try to pay him more.

• +1
The GHRPs and Hexarelin can really fuck you up. I don't believe heightmaxing is a thing, but why not substitute Ipamorelin for them? That way you won't have serious issues with your Catecholamines. GHRP and Hex spike your Cortisol and Prolactin and really mess with the levels.
Can you explain more about Catecholamines issues? And the spike of cortisol and prolactin is it will create health problem beside of mood and depression?

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue
Only 1cm 4 months

Only 1cm 4 months
lol, he should try the HEX, MOD-GRF and GHRP-2 stack next time. Or do mk677 with cjc1295 dac one month and glucosamine chondritin MSM will help synegestically to combine the elevated IGF-1 levels to directly influence the cartilage cells to divide and solidify (making new bone) faster

lol, he should try the HEX, MOD-GRF and GHRP-2 stack next time. Or do mk677 with cjc1295 dac one month and glucosamine chondritin MSM will help synegestically to combine the elevated IGF-1 levels to directly influence the cartilage cells to divide and solidify (making new bone) faster
Im definitely not over it. Dude is literally 16, or is that 4iu is too low? Id need to run 15-20 iu per day?

@PubertyMaxxer ure first person on the forum who had so little results.

Don't use sterile water. use bac water. Unless you are able to use up your shit within a day.

0.5ml per 1mg of powder is a general rule of thumb.
so a 2mg vial of hexarelin, use 1ml of bac water

i like your cycle, hexarelin increases cortisol alot and desensitizes quick, you're on the right track.

When you push the bac/sterile water into the peptide vial, you should try to not spray the liquid onto the powder. Spray onto the sides, then let it slowly go down the vial's side.

to prevent infection, use alcohol wipes everytime your needle comes in contact with a surface (so use it once to pull out sterile/bac water, once on vial, once on skin) and dont reuse syringes

if you don't reuse syringes and don't use alcohol wipes, you'll probably be fine. infection with a subq injection is really low in general, i used to be very meticulous about this shit but i stopped being sanitary and I'm more or less fine. Speaking from a entire year of needle usage.

Just a warning, I gave up with peptides after a week, after realizing how fucking retarded it is to inject 6x a day. I just gave up, and found a generic HGH source, and the results are superior for similar costs.

And you know why after 10 days you've literally gotten zero answers on this thread? It's because 99% of the "HGH and MK677 and 'Peptides are better than HGH!' "experts" actually haven't even injected once or even bought any inventory in their entire lives yet act like the authority on these matters. This forum's experts are mostly frauds, there's like probably less than 5 people on this entire forum who's actually knowledgeable on these matters and have personal experience.

Will that work effectively in delaying my bone maturation and will make sure that I won't get hair loss?
just hop on fin if ur so scared of hair loss
Don't use sterile water. use bac water.

i like your cycle, hexarelin increases cortisol alot and desensitizes quick, you're on the right track.

When you push the bac/sterile water into the peptide vial, you should try to not spray the liquid onto the powder. Spray onto the sides, then let it slowly go down the vial's side.

to prevent infection, use alcohol wipes everytime your needle comes in contact with a surface (so use it once to pull out sterile/bac water, once on vial, once on skin) and dont reuse syringes

if you don't reuse syringes and don't use alcohol wipes, you'll probably be fine. infection with a subq injection is really low in general, i used to be very meticulous about this shit but i stopped being sanitary and I'm more or less fine. Speaking from a entire year of needle usage.

Just a warning, I gave up with peptides after a week, after realizing how fucking retarded it is to inject 6x a day. I just gave up, and found a generic HGH source, and the results are superior for similar costs.
who's your hgh source?

Don't use sterile water. use bac water.

And you know why after 10 days you've literally gotten zero answers on this thread? It's because 99% of the "HGH and MK677 and 'Peptides are better than HGH!' "experts" actually haven't even injected once or even bought any inventory in their entire lives yet act like the authority on these matters. This forum's experts are mostly frauds, there's like probably less than 5 people on this entire forum who's actually knowledgeable on these matters and have personal experience.
I remember you from SST lol. What results did u have with hgh

I remember you from SST lol. What results did u have with hgh

I've since stopped HGH, but I grew exactly 1 inch (night height yes, I'm not a retard 'ooohh i grew an inch in 2 weeks of ghrp6969667!!')
from March 2019 to January 2020.

Remember, growth is a long marathon, not a race. No one will grow 1 inches in 1 month after their major growth spurts even with GH. No one.

Age 17, started on my 17th birthday and I'm still age 17 right now, like a month and change till I'm 18

On 2.5mg letrozole daily since day 1.

Stopped HGH because I just need a break sometimes.

Was on T4 for first few months, then dropped it because it's not needed at all and it gave me ridiculous headaches.

Was on Anavar for the last 2 months, dropped because it's not very healthy for long cycles.

I was done growing before my GH stack, probably grew 1cm max per year before my cycle? (i'm 17 right now)

Another thing I've learned is to stop giving so many shits about height. Yes it matters. Yes many people are dealt a bad hand in life at birth because of genetics or bad luck. But there's only so much you can worry about something you can never change as an adult (your height).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, JustTrynaGrow and Mesopotanian
I've since stopped HGH, but I grew exactly 1 inch (night height yes, I'm not a retard 'ooohh i grew an inch in 2 weeks of ghrp6969667!!')
from March 2019 to January 2020.

Remember, growth is a long marathon, not a race. No one will grow 1 inches in 1 month after their major growth spurts even with GH. No one.

Age 17, started on my 17th birthday and I'm still age 17 right now, like a month and change till I'm 18

On 2.5mg letrozole daily since day 1.

Stopped HGH because I just need a break sometimes.

Was on T4 for first few months, then dropped it because it's not needed at all and it gave me ridiculous headaches.

Was on Anavar for the last 2 months, dropped because it's not very healthy for long cycles.

I was done growing before my GH stack, probably grew 1cm max per year before my cycle? (i'm 17 right now)

Another thing I've learned is to stop giving so many shits about height. Yes it matters. Yes many people are dealt a bad hand in life at birth because of genetics or bad luck. But there's only so much you can worry about something you can never change as an adult (your height).
what was your HGH dosage man?

what was your HGH dosage man?
First ~3 months: 12 ius
Middle 4-5 months: 17ius
Last 2-3 months: 20ius

Note, there were periods where I was feeling like a lazy piece of shit and didn't inject for multiple days at a time. Most I've missed in a row was like a week (7 days). I'd say total 25-30 missed days total throughout 10, 11ish months

First ~3 months: 12 ius
Middle 4-5 months: 17ius
Last 2-3 months: 20ius

Note, there were periods where I was feeling like a lazy piece of shit and didn't inject for multiple days at a time. Most I've missed in a row was like a week (7 days). I'd say total 25-30 missed days total throughout 10, 11ish months
what in the fuck, did u inject that much every single day? and were they all pharma grade hgh?

what in the fuck, did u inject that much every single day? and were they all pharma grade hgh?

Yes, every day I did. No not pharma, they are generic HGH but are quite literally world famous in the bodybuilding community and have hundreds of lab reports of GH serum + IGF-1 tests. They are not as side-effect-free as pharma, but if you can handle your face and body being a water buffalo, then this would be fine

Yes, every day I did. No not pharma, they are generic HGH but are quite literally world famous in the bodybuilding community and have hundreds of lab reports of GH serum + IGF-1 tests. They are not as side-effect-free as pharma, but if you can handle your face and body being a water buffalo, then this would be fine
I did hear that IGF-1 was what mainly increases height, so maybe ur body DNA check realised u were producing too much hgh so the t3 thyroid convereted less into IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII