I need help with Peptides

I did hear that IGF-1 was what mainly increases height, so maybe ur body DNA check realised u were producing too much hgh so the t3 thyroid convereted less into IGF-1

I do understand feedback mechanisms, but fail to understand how that relates to what you replied to (my comment). And yes, IGF-1 is practically the only thing that matters when it comes to height, I just mentioned the GH serum test because that's typical of testing growth hormone in general, though not necessary.

I do understand feedback mechanisms, but fail to understand how that relates to what you replied to (my comment). And yes, IGF-1 is practically the only thing that matters when it comes to height, I just mentioned the GH serum test because that's typical of testing growth hormone in general, though not necessary.
Did u ever know what was your igf1 levels during hgh? Damn it 20 iu omg. Btw what dif u see with ur skin?

Did u ever know what was your igf1 levels during hgh? Damn it 20 iu omg. Btw what dif u see with ur skin?

I'm a minor so I don't have a car and my state doesn't allow random bloodwork to be done. No doctors would prescribe a IGF blood test to a mature teen as well. I would suspect it's above 800. Random guess lmfao don't quote me, no way for me to know

I'm a minor so I don't have a car and my state doesn't allow random bloodwork to be done. No doctors would prescribe a IGF blood test to a mature teen as well. I would suspect it's above 800. Random guess lmfao don't quote me, no way for me to know
So u don't actually know to whsy extent your hormonal profile changed with that hgh

So u don't actually know to whsy extent your hormonal profile changed with that hgh

Clearly alot because I stopped growing since 15.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII