I need info about any eye area procedures out there - links, quotes, thoughts, ANYTHING helps!

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Title. More specifically, I'm looking for ways to get lower-set eyebrows (laterally) or to reduce the distance between eyes and brows/ brow ridge, respectively.

Vertically shorter eye area, lower and straighter brows, lower brow ridges, more symmetrical eye area etc. are all thinks I'm interested in. But anything regarding eye area helps so give me all you got please, just make that 'post reply' button explode. Please post any links about eye area procedures, both invasive, non-invasive, surgery, no surgery etc., doesn't matter, everything is fine. This includes your own thoughts/experiences and things you heard or read of.

Thanks.

Title. More specifically, I'm looking for ways to get lower-set eyebrows (laterally) or to reduce the distance between eyes and brows/ brow ridge, respectively.

Vertically shorter eye area, lower and straighter brows, lower brow ridges, more symmetrical eye area etc. are all thinks I'm interested in. But anything regarding eye area helps so give me all you got please, just make that 'post reply' button explode. Please post any links about eye area procedures, both invasive, non-invasive, surgery, no surgery etc., doesn't matter, everything is fine. This includes your own thoughts/experiences and things you heard or read of.

Thanks.
I find it hard to believe that you, a Germanic NSDAP person, does not have a low set brow ridge. I’m ethnic and even I have this.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Botox seems to be able to make eyebrows go lower but it’s not permanent

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
I find it hard to believe that you, a Germanic NSDAP person, does not have a low set brow ridge. I’m ethnic and even I have this.
I'm not too thrilled about it either but I'm also not 100% pure German and inherited my eyebrow and brow ridge shape/position from my dad, unfortunately.
Bump

Last edited:
orbital box osteotomy but NONE surgeron will do it for aesthetic results

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

Users who are viewing this thread

Back