I need info on mse

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Anyone here got mse? No shitposters , ignorants who don't have advice/info on mse

I noticed people who get their sutures cut (including the suture connecting the cheekbones to the maxilla) don't get midface expansion so no change in cheekbones.
People who do mse without puncturing (with a dentist drill to weaken the suture) or cutting the sutures get changes in the cheekbones.

I don't want it only for the cheekbone changes, i will benefit from a wider mouth, better breathing and wider smile (although i need to close the tooth gap but i don't mind having that)

Also, retarded question, can i get my suture weakened by my dentist without doing mse :lul: then i will just mew since i'm still growing and i already saw small changes from mewing

How do i convince my dentist to install an mse? Just saying i need it for breathing and not for cheekbones?
Can i still get mse if i got the first upper molar missing (it got infected to the point where it wasn't treatable anymore and i had to get it extracted) ?

I don't want to get cheekbone implants or fillers (bloating duh, surprised people still get them). Who knows, maybe i will get punched etc and the implant will get fucked etc etc and i don't want strange objects underneath my skin, i prefer looksmaxxing the natural way

Dn rd, shitposters, don't bother commenting

also, my bite is normal and i'm not severely downsung

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Also, retarded question, can i get my suture weakened by my dentist without doing mse
unlikely anyone will do that
How do i convince my dentist to install an mse? Just saying i need it for breathing and not for cheekbones?
you can't ask every random dentist because most of them dont do mse
when you find an mse practitioner frankly i advise against lying since unless you have sleep apnea (which they test for)
dont lie and say its for breathing unless you have breathing problems since they will likely look at your airways
so best bet is to find someone who gives it for aesthetics/ as long as you have money

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 13626
  • +1
I want to get mse but i heard its cope when it comes to aesthetics , i want to hear other peoples opinion and experiences
Narrow palate is ideal if your cheek bones are wide it gives hollow cheeks looks even ramirez probably had a narrowish palate

• +1
I noticed people who get their sutures cut (including the suture connecting the cheekbones to the maxilla) don't get midface expansion so no change in cheekbones.
People who do mse without puncturing (with a dentist drill to weaken the suture) or cutting the sutures get changes in the cheekbones.
wrong

every type of mse gives midface and therefore zygo expension - how much depends on the protocol, fast or slow

• +1
maybe i will get punched etc and the implant will get fucked
surgerymax said that the force to dislocate an implant would be near fatal for you, so its not really a concern

• +1
surgerymax said that the force to dislocate an implant would be near fatal for you, so its not really a concern
wdym near fatal? I'm talking about silicone implants not those that fuse with the cheekbones

I've done a self install check it out

• JFL