I need lefort 2 minus lefort 1 to ascend to human. Anyway to get that?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Joined
May 29, 2023
Posts
1,384
Reputation
715
rope on your neck
 
I want to know
 
Screenshot 2023 07 10 19 08 35 12 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

You got the idea from here
And no you're not gonna get that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and RealSurgerymax
only Dr Sinn used to perform Lefort 2 in the West but he retired.

no doctors will ever perform this brutal surgery unless you're war torn deformed face soldier from Ukraine.

and JFL wanting lefort 2 after watching videos of it on youtube scary as fuck peeling your face like worst gore horror movies.
 
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and RealSurgerymax
  • +1
Reactions: tom69 and RealSurgerymax
Giant clinic hasn't opened
And lots of surgeries will only be performed there if it opens.
He designed one or two tripod osteotomies and few Lefort 2 and those were performed by surgeons. Am I right @RealSurgerymax ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
only Dr Sinn used to perform Lefort 2 in the West but he retired.

no doctors will ever perform this brutal surgery unless you're war torn deformed face soldier from Ukraine.

and JFL wanting lefort 2 after watching videos of it on youtube scary as fuck peeling your face like worst gore horror movies.
That paranasal osteotomy doesn't cut nearly as deep as actual Lefort 2 tho- it's like a genioplasty but for midface kinda.
 
He designed one or two tripod osteotomies and few Lefort 2 and those were performed by surgeons. Am I right @RealSurgerymax ?
yes I am working it out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and Vesper
You need a modified Lefort 1. I think it’s called high cut or something. Basically a Lefort 2.
 

Similar threads

5ft2cutecel
Replies
8
Views
74
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
41
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething
mewannaascendnow
Replies
35
Views
203
LTN17
LTN17
K
Replies
0
Views
42
kukkeli1234
K
#1chadinturkey
Replies
2
Views
116
#1chadinturkey
#1chadinturkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top