I need legit jawmaxxing methods

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
For anyone who doesn't know, I'm 17 yo and 7 months, I've read from @UBER that jaw does grow a significant amount between 16-20 and I need to obviously max It (looksmaxxing:feelspepo:)

I need legit methods, I am currently mewing since may (I've seen some legit minor changes, yayyy) but I don't know if my technique is correct:
"I put the tip of the tongue between the beginning of the teeths and the beginning of the hard palate, the groovy area in between, then the rest of the tongue along that thin line which forms that area, making special emphasis in covering the hard palate with the rest of my tongue". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now other methods may include chewing, but chewing what? I need guidance.

Anything useful is appretiated, try keep the "well NASA has a jaw-grower injection which Will make you a chad in their secret bunker" suggestion tier for the end of your reply, thanks in advance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's mostly genetics, my boy. You can chew gum to build your jaw muscles but it looks bizarre compared to having definition because of bone and it will disappear if you don't chew all the time.

I'm mewing, there is 0 evidence for it though so one could even assume mewing hurts jaw growth. Ur technique is correct though

I'm a total jawcel so I'm going to opt for a jawline implant in 2 years when I have the money but yeah

• +1
It's mostly genetics, my boy. You can chew gum to build your jaw muscles but it looks bizarre compared to having definition because of bone and it will disappear if you don't chew all the time.

I'm mewing, there is 0 evidence for it though so one could even assume mewing hurts jaw growth. Ur technique is correct though

I'm a total jawcel so I'm going to opt for a jawline implant in 2 years when I have the money but yeah
Why is life so harsh ffs, but at least it's true jaw grows from 16-20 ain't It?

• +1

You won't like the answer... barely. Sure it grows a bit, but that's mostly people losing the baby fat. Don't expect to have a good chin / jaw without surgery if yours is noticeably recessed now. My dad's lower third was dope when he was young, it got worse when he got older

• +1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2309666
Abstract
Postpubertal craniofacial skeletal and dental changes were examined from lateral cephalograms taken when subjects were 16, 18, and 20 years of age. The sample consisted of males with no previous orthodontic treatment who had Class I skeletal and dental characteristics. Mandibular growth was found to be statistically significant for the age periods of 16 to 18 years and 18 to 20 years. Growth from 16 to 18 years was greater than that from 18 to 20 years. Maxillary and mandibular growth were highly correlated at each age period. However, overall mandibular growth was approximately twice that of overall maxillary growth. Mandibular growth was found to involve an upward and forward rotation, a result of posterior vertical growth exceeding anterior vertical growth. Lower incisors were found to tip lingually with increasing age. Incremental changes in mandibular cephalometric measurements were found to be equivalent when measured from either articulare or condylion, indicating the interchangeability of the landmarks for growth estimates.
OP, take 45mgs of k2 mk4 daily with glucosamine msm chondrotion to prevent any TMJ.
I had to watch hours of mew to get him tbh.
Also chew mastic gum to get longer ramus and stronger jaw muscles to be able to mew while sleeping.

idk boyo, grow right theory is legit. look at stephen hawking how his jaw melted when he was disabled.
You won't like the answer... barely. Sure it grows a bit, but that's mostly people losing the baby fat. Don't expect to have a good chin / jaw without surgery if yours is noticeably recessed now. My dad's lower third was dope when he was young, it got worse when he got older
Brah it's legit growth look above.

Bone remodelling autist crew signing out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GrewWrong
OP, take 45mgs of k2 mk4 daily with glucosamine msm chondrotion to prevent any TMJ
Please explain, my IQ fucking melted

• +1
my tip : rope asap

ldar

• +1
I think you will mature into your adult face by the mid-20s

• +1
Please explain, my IQ fucking melted
just two supplement.
My experience and sources say Vitamin k2 mk4 megadose from peak brand. 3 supps a day.

And this badboy.

s-l300.jpg

while mewing and chewing mastic gum.
my tip : rope asap

ldar
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
just two supplement.
My experience and sources say Vitamin k2 mk4 megadose from peak brand. 3 supps a day.
View attachment 964
And this badboy.

s-l300.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Glucosamine is useful for scoliosiscels and for manlets as well, it reduces spinal shrinkage and also eases back pain 10/10 would recommend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
just two supplement.
View attachment 964
And this badboy.

s-l300.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Okay thanks, if I ever get money that's number 4 in my priority list (brokecel reporting in)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
" I've read from @UBER that jaw does grow a significant amount between 16-20"

I've talked to multiple orthodontists. Whilst it does grow you won't see anything significant. If you have a shitty jaw at 16 you will have a shitty jaw at 21.

• +1

I've talked to multiple orthodontists. Whilst it does grow you won't see anything significant. If you have a shitty jaw at 16 you will have a shitty jaw at 21.
brutal jawpill

• +1

Shiiiieeet

• +1

(((ORTHODONTISTS)))
its over.

• +1
(((ORTHODONTISTS)))
its over.
But mew is an orthodontist, is he jewing the shit out of mewing? Brutal plot twist

• +1
But mew is an orthodontist, is he jewing the shit out of mewing? Brutal plot twist
could be. Who am I but a fucking hopeless case trying to reach 4/10 normie levels to judge.

• +1
could be. Who am I but a fucking hopeless case trying to reach 4/10 normie levels to judge.

Atleast you found something to devote your life to. Not everyone is that lucky:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Devote your looksmaxxing energy to something that actually works like plastic sugery. Also chewing is not bullshit but it only grows jaw muscles, which is a dumb idea but you might as well do it

• +1
Gonna give you this too for wider jaw: with palm pressing up under chin, open close jaw straining everything above the shoulders tensed as fuck the entire 20 reps. 4x20 few reps from failure every couple days when muscle soreness subsides. this WILL work, for jaw and neck . Got this from lookism.net

• +1
Gonna give you this too for wider jaw: with palm pressing up under chin, open close jaw straining everything above the shoulders tensed as fuck the entire 20 reps. 4x20 few reps from failure every couple days when muscle soreness subsides. this WILL work, for jaw and neck . Got this from lookism.net
the muscle which pulls the jaw down is not on your face, so you can't notice facial changes with this muscle hypertrophy

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm 17 yo and 7 months, I've read from @UBER that jaw does grow a significant amount between 16-20 and I need to obviously max It (looksmaxxing:feelspepo:)

I need legit methods, I am currently mewing since may (I've seen some legit minor changes, yayyy) but I don't know if my technique is correct:
"I put the tip of the tongue between the beginning of the teeths and the beginning of the hard palate, the groovy area in between, then the rest of the tongue along that thin line which forms that area, making special emphasis in covering the hard palate with the rest of my tongue". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now other methods may include chewing, but chewing what? I need guidance.

Anything useful is appretiated, try keep the "well NASA has a jaw-grower injection which Will make you a chad in their secret bunker" suggestion tier for the end of your reply, thanks in advance.
Try subliminal reinforcement videos on youtube like this one:

I suppose( its just a guess) that if you were able to raise your growth hormone trough the interval of 6 months( with mk677) + glucosamine sulphate while applying several stimulus to your jaw area. Having in mind that the principle of mewing is correct, a nice load of growth hormones should be enough to make the jaw grow a bit.