I need money for looksmaxxing. What kind of a low level job can I work? I need to make $30K-40K.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
I've been NEET for several years. I don't have too many skills. My typing speed is 46 words per minute. I am reasonably healthy. I can do Microsoft Office. I am fluent in Canadian English (no ethnic accent; slight American touch though). I can talk to people. I need to make $17/hour to $20/hour. Some of the jobs I've thought about are: warehouse worker, nightshift worker at grocery store, administrative assistant, and data entry clerk. Which other types of jobs can I apply for?

I've been NEET for several years. I don't have too many skills. My typing speed is 46 words per minute. I am reasonably healthy. I can do Microsoft Office. I am fluent in Canadian English (no ethnic accent; slight American touch though). I can talk to people. I need to make $17/hour to $20/hour. Some of the jobs I've thought about are: warehouse worker, nightshift worker at grocery store, administrative assistant, and data entry clerk. Which other types of jobs can I apply for?
Gamble

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 399
uber is good for making 15+ an hour i believe

• +1
Reactions: SkyTheKid
dropshipping/affiliate marketing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Way finding

sell yo bitch ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2846, Chadelite and 1 other person
[LifeFuel] im gonna pay for all your surgeries if i win the eurojackpot
Unwatch
[IMG alt="rtssssy"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2951.jpg?1568047256[/IMG]
rtssssy
lookismboatrefugee

JoinedAug 26, 2019Messages196
Sunday at 3:25 PM
on friday. ded srs.
manlet curry, white nw697, pancake faced gooks, nosecels, dicklets, gorillas, it doesnt matter.
we all deserve a fair shot at life.
ive always said that im gonna win the lottery one day. hopefully the law of attraction works out

the probability of winning is 1 : 95 344 200 but i can feel it. i'm going to win. if its not this friday , its the next.
the jackpot is $35 226 933.46. as human beings i believe it is our duty to help out the unfortunate. 35 mill is a lot i'll never
be able to spend all of it . cant way to see a forum filled with chads.

:incel: :chad:

1567948798587.png

• Love it
  • Lol
Reactions:Bluepill, UnderCovrN0rmie and DarknLost

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 399
Microsoft office doesn't sound bad

Uber is good. A lot of people make good momey and you meet new people daily

work as a bar back at a nightclub on weekends, pay is good, and you work with stacy's all the time. You get the occasional sexual advances from the girls partying, due to your elevated status in the venue. You get to drink on the job ,and you get to develop a social circle with people much more attractive than you .

Wrong post topic

sell your own cum on dark web.

Move back home and you can earn double that working night shifts in a warehouse with as much overtime as possibl. It even has the additional benefit that you don't have to deal with normcattle as you'll be asleep/working when they're around.

Night club work is painful, just stood behind the bar while betabux by drink for femoids who fuck them off for Chadlite and Chad. It's also painful watching some ugly low inhibs get rejected by 20 or so women consecutively.

With no skills, no education, and probably a mentalcel, realistically the only sure fire job that will hire you is going to be a manual labor intensive job.

Warehouse worker, construction, drywaller, oil rig worker, etc. Those are about the only things I can think of that will hire someone with no education or intelligence andt will pretty much hire anyone who walks up, because the turnover rate is so high.

MAYBE night positions at retail/grocery stores will pay you well, but it's hell working those hours, aren't a realistic long term option, and the pay might not be that high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back