im gonna pay for all your surgeries if i win the eurojackpot

rtssssy

rtssssy

lookismboatrefugee
on friday. ded srs.
manlet curry, white nw697, pancake faced gooks, nosecels, dicklets, gorillas, it doesnt matter.
we all deserve a fair shot at life.
ive always said that im gonna win the lottery one day. hopefully the law of attraction works out

the probability of winning is 1 : 95 344 200 but i can feel it. i'm going to win. if its not this friday , its the next.
the jackpot is $35 226 933.46. as human beings i believe it is our duty to help out the unfortunate. 35 mill is a lot i'll never
be able to spend all of it . cant way to see a forum filled with chads.

:incel: ✈️ :chad:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, UnderCovrN0rmie and DarknLost
cope, u would disappear and never back here

on friday. ded srs.
manlet curry, white nw697, pancake faced gooks, nosecels, dicklets, gorillas, it doesnt matter.
ive always said that im gonna win the lottery one day. hopefully the law of attraction works out

the probability of winning is 1 : 95 344 200 but i can feel it. i'm going to win. if its not this friday , its the next.
the jackpot is $35 226 933.46. as human beings i believe it is our duty to help out the unfortunate. 35 mill is a lot i'll never

:incel: :chad:

View attachment 108364
Cant even afford Sarms lmao
Please do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and rtssssy
cope, u would disappear and never back here
wallahi ill pay for it. i love helping others.
write down your wish list ungrateful fäg. there's a few users i wouldnt give a shit to, but they're in
the minority

buy me an intestine transplant ($1,200,000)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and rtssssy
i dont really want any surgeries (can i just get like 10k?)

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Can I have 1K bro

• +1
Add my name to the list

• +1
I would like a credit of 30k without interest and vacation in Norway

• +1
in for 15k for my jaw implants

good luck my brother

• +1
big dick energy

• Love it
Can I have 1K bro
uhm i dont wanna be the one held responsible for you purchasing guns and going er
promise youll be a good boy?

just want leg lengthening surgery tbhtbhngl

• +1
more like 17 mil, don't forget the fact that the state will steal half of your shit the moment they deposit the money on your bank acc.

uhm i dont wanna be the one held responsible for you purchasing guns and going er
promise youll be a good boy?
Jfl I wasn't serious with the ER shet anyway

Last edited:
Charities me

• Woah
Just 400-500$ then bro

on friday. ded srs.

god bless you

• +1
on friday. ded srs.

View attachment 108364

Praying for you to win tbh

• +1
I need a shitload of surgeries

お願いします🙇🏾‍♂️

• Hmm...
on friday. ded srs.

View attachment 108364

Hero. This should be a group effort.

• +1
I need about 6000€ ($6,600) for an eyebrow transplant and upper eyelid blepharoplasty. Would also need lip reduction which is 1500€ but I'd pay for that one myself once my eye area is fine. Tag or pm when you've won, pls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back