I need money

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
I need money to buy: a wavy perms 4 times per a year + normal hair salon/barber 6 times per a year, castor oil, texture powder, new hair thickening shampoo and conditioner, skincare routine because i have none rn, HGH, new clothes because i have rn no style (just basic jeans and black hoodies type shit), eyebrow dye kit, hair dye kit, a falim gum, bulk tier amount of food and gym membership.

I can´t really ascend without money. :feelsrope: I can hopefully get some money in the next summer when i go to my first summer job. (i just turned 15)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger, thereallegend and 1 other person
I need money to buy: a wavy perms 4 times per a year + normal hair salon/barber 6 times per a year, castor oil, texture powder, new hair thickening shampoo and conditioner, skincare routine because i have none rn, HGH, new clothes because i have rn no style (just basic jeans and black hoodies type shit), eyebrow dye kit, hair dye kit, a falim gum, bulk tier amount of food and gym membership.

I can´t really ascend without money. :feelsrope: I can hopefully get some money in the next summer when i go to my first summer job. (i just turned 15)
What is the best way to make money online

15 months?

• WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Zonar, RealNinja and 1 other person
are you jew?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and LooksThinker

Attachments

• Picsart_23-12-14_01-14-00-448.jpg
    Picsart_23-12-14_01-14-00-448.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, Samsepioler and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RealNinja and Deleted member 51821
Sell snacks at school

• Love it

what about the hair thickening stuff

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
yes I meant.. does that stuff rlly work? what kind of shampoo is that
Idk really man, i just need to test everything to get thicker hair and some people suggested thickening shampoo.

Your hair is not your biggest issue.

ur 12 retard go outside

Cute little white boy you can look into whether or not it is viable to work a job on a family property because I think you can do so without being 16 and get paid something.

• JFL
You have abusive parents if they won’t buy at least half of that shit

• +1
You have abusive parents if they won’t buy at least half of that shit
I have a single mother and two other siblings. She can buy some of that shit but it takes a long long time to get each of those things.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I have a single mother and two other siblings. She can buy some of that shit but it takes a long long time to get each of those things.
Sorry man you’re fucked. Finesse out the gang way

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, RAMU KAKA, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Wow it looks like you have autism too.

My point is that you’re fucked and will have to do everything yourself and make your own mistakes.

Tabula Rasa (clean slate) for you brother
Over for my autism

I didnot know white dads leave for milk too

• JFL
I work manual labour to earn my dough, have to lie about my age though.
Get a part-time job and work as much as possible during holidays to build up.
Use that money to fund a side-thing of your own once you make enough.
Have you calculated how much you'll need?

• +1
I didnot know white dads leave for milk too
He is still active with me and i meet him every other week but he isn´t the one who is financially responsible for my items.

I work manual labour to earn my dough, have to lie about my age though.
Get a part-time job and work as much as possible during holidays to build up.
Use that money to fund a side-thing of your own once you make enough.
Have you calculated how much you'll need?
I haven´t been responsible for my money ever before so no.
I will get myself some summerjob at the next summer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
He is still active with me and i meet him every other week but he isn´t the one who is financially responsible for my items.
Umm hes yo dad. He is responsible fo your whole life

Stay in school little bro

Umm hes yo dad. He is responsible fo your whole life
He pays some subsidies but it´s not the same as "responsible for your whole life"

I haven´t been responsible for my money ever before so no.
I will get myself some summerjob at the next summer.
Idk what you should do then.
Sell vapes to dumbasses at your school?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, kenkishh and LooksThinker
He is not my main parent for mental reasons.
Well when i was 15 i made like 7k$ when NFTs were hot from 0$s lol. I still lost like 3k gambling n shi but crypto is getting hot rn. I suggest you to make your mom take out 10k$ loan and put it all in solana. Trust it will 100x

• JFL
Idk what you should do then.
Sell vapes to dumbasses at your school?
Nah i will just go to a summerjob for a few thousand dollars/euros.
There is no other realistic ways to make money at my age in Finland.

• +1
Well when i was 15 i made like 7k$ when NFTs were hot from 0$s lol. I still lost like 3k gambling n shi but crypto is getting hot rn. I suggest you to make your mom take out 10k$ loan and put it all in solana. Trust it will 100x
Yeah it´s always possible to get rich myself but it´s not that realistic option.

• +1
I´m too high inhib to ask people that "can i wash your car", especially now when it´s a winter.
Sorry about that bhai.
A few of my friends make decent cash off that stuff, and they're younger than you.
Labour pays well too, but you look a little too young, sorry.

• +1