I need my wisdom teeth removed, how fucked am I

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
apparently removing wisdom teeth recesses your face and makes you look more ugly over time, these stupid fuck bag doctors told me they need to remove both my top wisdom teeth which is going to recessed my maxilla and fuck up my entire face, just had a breakdown crying for 3 hours, I’m ending my life I can’t deal with this, someone tell me it’s not going to completely ruin me face

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: geenk worg, kanyewestglazer, PseudoMaxxer and 6 others
Extremely fucked pal

• +1
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 32485
No pics no care.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
wisdom tooth removal gonna make ur eyes even closer toegther, over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, fuxkdakikez, gonion wanter and 1 other person
wisdom tooth removal gonna make ur eyes even closer toegther, over.
So funny, didn’t know why I even made this post expecting at least one knowledgeable or at least funny individual to comment, it’s the same old shit, good joke though bro, haven’t heard that one before

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, fuxkdakikez, gonion wanter and 1 other person
So funny, didn’t know why I even made this post expecting at least one knowledgeable or at least funny individual to comment, it’s the same old shit, good joke though bro, haven’t heard that one before
how could u have heard it before if this is ur first post on it retard

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and oldcel2002
how could u have heard it before if this is ur first post on it retard
About my eyes being close, I hear it every day from the same fags like u , even though u never seen my full face exept where my esr was measured at 0.47, you are not funny, you have no information get out of my thread you ugly fuck bag

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter and capybara
Got mine removed over 3 years ago and my face never got recessed

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 32485
About my eyes being close, I hear it every day from the same fags like u , even though u never seen my full face exept where my esr was measured at 0.47, you are not funny, you have no information get out of my thread you ugly fuck bag
i actually do have info, it doesn't do shit

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter and Deleted member 32485
the wisdom teeth arent positioned near the basal jawbone so it shouldnt do anything

i actually do have info, it doesn't do shit
That’s all you had to say, scum bag. My eyes are not close, I have asked multiple people to measure my eyes and they alls aid it was close to ideal. Now fuck back off to your pathetic life

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter and St.TikTokcel
That’s all you had to say, scum bag. My eyes are not close, I have asked multiple people to measure my eyes and they alls aid it was close to ideal. Now fuck back off to your pathetic life
holy shit someone said my eyes are .01 off from being ideal in esr, is it over?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, capybara and Deleted member 32485
Ogre rat twink

holy shit someone said my eyes are .01 off from being ideal in esr, is it over?
Wdym my esr literally on the line of ideal, not even 0.1 away way more close to ideal than that

upper wisdom teeth getting them removed DOES NOTHING,if you get lower molars or any teeth on the lower palate then yes it will erode some of your jaw bone but thats it

Wdym my esr literally on the line of ideal, not even 0.1 away way more close to ideal than that
hypoethtically why would u give a shit if esr is the one ratio your 0.1 off of, when most chads are off on other ratrios and it makes 0 difference

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
apparently removing wisdom teeth recesses your face and makes you look more ugly over time, these stupid fuck bag doctors told me they need to remove both my top wisdom teeth which is going to recessed my maxilla and fuck up my entire face, just had a breakdown crying for 3 hours, I’m ending my life I can’t deal with this, someone tell me it’s not going to completely ruin me face
Wisdom tooth changing face is a meme (for the most part)

I had all 4 of mine extracted a long time ago and still have good maxilla, jaw, and zygos

Forum chads @Amnesia and @pneumocystosis also had their wisdoms removed with no facial changes (I have seen before and after pics)

Extraction changing the face is one big meme from my experience, but I am not saying it is impossible

Some people from here and some other places had their wisdoms removed and experienced facial changes

However, I would look into getting bone grafts to fill the place where the teeth were removed just to be safe

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
upper wisdom teeth getting them removed DOES NOTHING,if you get lower molars or any teeth on the lower palate then yes it will erode some of your jaw bone but thats it
I had all 4 of mine removed a long time ago and had no changes in either maxilla or jaw

However some people did report changes happening to them

And even if changes do happen, jaw is very easy to fix with surgery and/or fillers

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter and finn899
So getting the top ones removed won’t make my eyes or cheekbones worse?

Wisdom tooth changing face is a meme (for the most part)

I had all 4 of mine extracted a long time ago and still have good maxilla, jaw, and zygos

Forum chads @Amnesia and @pneumocystosis also had their wisdoms removed with no facial changes (I have seen before and after pics)

Extraction changing the face is one big meme from my experience, but I am not saying it is impossible

Some people from here and some other places had their wisdoms removed and experienced facial changes

However, I would look into getting bone grafts to fill the place where the teeth were removed just to be safe
Can I ask for bone grafts at the dental surgeon? Like right after I have them removed

So getting the top ones removed won’t make my eyes or cheekbones worse?
how could they ever?feel the top teeth none of they are connected to the orbital or zygos,you only need bone graphs for lower teeth removals bc there isnt bone on the upper ones

Can I ask for bone grafts at the dental surgeon? Like right after I have them removed
I believe you need to ask before, but I am not sure, I never got grafts

Never had changes tho, and nobody else in my family who got them pulled did

But it have heard ppl say it happens, so would def try to get them

I believe you need to ask before, but I am not sure, I never got grafts

Never had changes tho, and nobody else in my family who got them pulled did

But it have heard ppl say it happens, so would def try to get them
I think changes mainly happen if you’re young like me and you pull them, I’m 19 now so past puberty but I think any age past 24 is safe from changes, I unfortunately don’t think I am. I’m killing myself very soon.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I think changes mainly happen if you’re young like me and you pull them, I’m 19 now so past puberty but I think any age past 24 is safe from changes, I unfortunately don’t think I am. I’m killing myself very soon.
I had mine pulled at 14-15 and had no changes

In fact, I probably have a better bone structure compared to then

Why do you want to kill yourself?

• +1
Reactions: talented_gambler
its a retarded psl myth, it wont change shit.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Just everywhere online I even saw a before and after and some guys face got worse, like just look it up and u will see
I think I have seen this photo before, but he is def an outlier

Most people have little to no changes (including myself and everyone I have talked to about it)

I think I have seen this photo before, but he is def an outlier

Most people have little to no changes (including myself and everyone I have talked to about it)
Well knowing my luck, I will definitely be an outlier, and will become more ugly. I’m a very unlucky person. It’s actually over now

@PseudoMaxxer

Bc my face is going to get worse
It probably won’t, trust me, and even if it does, don’t kill yourself

If you are that worried about it changing your face, get bone grafts

how to measure if eyes are too close or too wide set

It probably won’t, trust me, and even if it does, don’t kill yourself

If you are that worried about it changing your face, get bone grafts
Born grafts are expensive I won’t be able to get them. I am only able to get this surgery because of my dad’s military benefits. I can’t get grafts so I’m fucked

Bone grafting is a thing and you can talk to doctors about this

Wisdom teeth removal does baaically
Nothing to ur face

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
wisdom teeth removal doesnt recessed ur face, premolar extractions pull ur teeth back which can pull lips back and if u r a growing kid the braces closing the gaps holds the jaws back. There is literally 0 before and afters of an adult becoming recessed after wisdom teeth removal. I will pay $100 for a single pic

• +1
Reactions: talented_gambler
wisdom teeth removal doesnt recessed ur face, premolar extractions pull ur teeth back which can pull lips back and if u r a growing kid the braces closing the gaps holds the jaws back. There is literally 0 before and afters of an adult becoming recessed after wisdom teeth removal. I will pay $100 for a single pic
I have before pics I wil unironically take pics next year to see if it does anything

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
if you intent one day to undergo any lower third surgery then I suggest you to remove them, almost all surgeons ask for that to have better room to work with

hypoethtically why would u give a shit if esr is the one ratio your 0.1 off of, when most chads are off on other ratrios and it makes 0 difference
I’m not 0.1 off, I’m still in the ideal range barley.

but hypothetically why would u care if it was compared to any other ratio
Bc eyes are the only thing that matter in life they need to be perfect or it’s over