I need no bs help about getting taller, still in puberty.

M

Marko_GG

Iron
Title, is it even possible to do exercises/dieting to get even a few centimeters taller? I'm 176 (about 5'9 I think) at 15 and I'm wondering if it's all genetics or are there external factors I can change to get taller. Surgery and some extreme diets are not an option since of my age. I feel small around people and I want to change that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Title, is it even possible to do exercises/dieting to get even a few centimeters taller? I'm 176 (about 5'9 I think) at 15 and I'm wondering if it's all genetics or are there external factors I can change to get taller. Surgery and some extreme diets are not an option since of my age. I feel small around people and I want to change that.
inject hgh
peptides
use ai
optimize sleep
supps
ghmaxxing
hiit
caloric surplus
diet lots of protein
LL
stretching
sport like basketball

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and SA7
Wow, you're a big boy, aren't you!!!?

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Roge and future_mogger
Only hgh but at that height you won't qualify
But honestly, you're 15, are you sure you're not going to grow anymore? You can go to doctor to inspect growth plates and that will give you better answer
also how tall your parents are?

Bro chill you are only 15 if you are not starving yourself,you will grow.I grew in 2 years like 20 cm from 15to17

Exercise nah.
Inject HGH and hop on AI and eat a high sugar, high calcium and high protein diet

If I was you I’d just get on ai
It might cause your brain to not develop further who knows

Injecting hgh or other weird things in this thread will not work

A high glycemic diet will do

Last edited: