I need oneitis advice (please gtfih)

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
We are seniors in high school, school year is coming to an end, and she is dead set on going out of state for college. I am not close to her, only spoken to her on a handful of occasions and never anything personal or noteworthy.

That being said, I know she "had a crush on me" or whatever at some point. I think at this point, she's over it/getting over it and is look forward to the potential chads in college that she will meet. What do I do, is there any way to salvage this, if not, how do I get over her. This oneitis has been the worst obsession I've ever had, I have thought about her everyday for well over a year at this point, and her departure from my life will be a very tragic event.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective and CarsonDaaChad
We are seniors in high school, school year is coming to an end, and she is dead set on going out of state for college. I am not close to her, only spoken to her on a handful of occasions and never anything personal or noteworthy.

That being said, I know she "had a crush on me" or whatever at some point. I think at this point, she's over it/getting over it and is look forward to the potential chads in college that she will meet. What do I do, is there any way to salvage this, if not, how do I get over her. This oneitis has been the worst obsession I've ever had, I have thought about her everyday for well over a year at this point, and her departure from my life will be a very tragic event.
Rape her

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and SecularIslamist
Tales and no don’t bother just let her go fuck some Chads. Long distance relationships are a meme.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, Detective, Deleted member 61895 and 1 other person

Its over.
She is with someone else already

Keep looksmaxing and hopefully, you find a better girl! :)

• JFL
Reactions: MongolTurk
similar to me

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk