i need quick money

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
im thinking about dropping out high school and work as a waiter in a small coffee shop or somewhere to make money. how do i get the job? do i need to go in person and ask a manager or smth? do i need friends that work there? i cant find anything online

Yakhi quick money only for cock sucking 😹🤙😹🤙😹🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Tallooksmaxxer
Idk where you live (it also probably doesn't matter) but there should be some organizations called something along the lines of a "youth cooperative" and basically they connect underage workers older than 15/16 years old (up to 30 years old) with employers like McDonalds, Burger King, ect ect

So you just pay the yearly subscription which is like 4$ and they call you on the phone when a job spot is available or you can browse their website for available job offers.

Or simply deal cocaine (joke)

Idk where you live (it also probably doesn't matter) but there should be some organizations called something along the lines of a "youth cooperative" and basically they connect underage workers older than 15/16 years old (up to 30 years old) with employers like McDonalds, Burger King, ect ect

So you just pay the yearly subscription which is like 4$ and they call you on the phone when a job spot is available or you can browse their website for available job offers.

Or simply deal cocaine (joke)
Nah unironically if you know people who would buy shit like smokers or people who vape order in bulk off the dark web and resell using snapchat, Instagram and telegram.

To any law enforcement agency who may be surveilling this forum, everything I post, including this post, is satire.

Nah unironically if you know people who would buy shit like smokers or people who vape order in bulk off the dark web and resell using snapchat, Instagram and telegram.

To any law enforcement agency who may be surveilling this forum, everything I post, including this post, is satire.
Dw vaping is legal lol. You don't need to buy in bulk from the deep web, just buy that shit straight from the chinese factory for 2 cents each and become the local cancer dealer

Dw vaping is legal lol. You don't need to buy in bulk from the deep web, just buy that shit straight from the chinese factory for 2 cents each and become the local cancer dealer
This guy isn't 18 yet so cant get them legally. Although if you have a link to a chinese factory selling that shit, feel free to share.

I always cage when I see niggas advertising on SoundCloud comments 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
I always cage when I see niggas advertising on SoundCloud comments 💀
I have seen people advertise literal guns on SoundCloud JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
im thinking about dropping out high school and work as a waiter in a small coffee shop or somewhere to make money. how do i get the job? do i need to go in person and ask a manager or smth? do i need friends that work there? i cant find anything online
just lattylawtonmaxx

moneymaking and success section in a nutshell :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: