I need real advice

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Everyone knows I work 20 hrs a day daily by now to get 10$ a week.

Now I was at my friends house on 1 hr of sleep after all day working and we had a small gathering of friends and family about 10 people total.
I was basically closing my eyes while sitting in the chair and getting really sleepy.

And then this cute mother of my friend casually asks me if I would like to sleep at their house TWICE. and the second time asking me if I would like to sleep upstairs in her bed next to her. I got extremely uncomfortable and said no lol (deep inside I got a boner and started wanting that). KEEP IN MIND BOTH HER SONS WERE PRESENT THERE AND THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS SO ITS MEGA CRINGE. She didn't say it in a loud voice but she didn't whisper it either.

What do I do tbh? I really don't wanna fuck my friends mother and ruin friendship. But at the same time I'm horny and I do. But I think the best thing to do is not to do it.

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rambocel and currylightskin
Average lebanese household

• WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Average lebanese household
I'm 6'2 with decent face tbh. Probably because of that. If I go to any Arab county they will be worse. Lebanese girls are high ego and hard to get on average.

I'm 6'2 with decent face tbh. Probably because of that. If I go to any Arab county they will be worse. Lebanese girls are high ego and hard to get on average.
Just be bald lebanese

• JFL
That bald head has given u DILF appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Pikabro and Baldingman1998
Just be bald lebanese
Getting pussy while bald is the ultimate Chad move. It's like shaving your majestic pet cat down to no hair and still find it cute and lovable because of it's good facial structure. God made me bald because I used to look down on bald people tbh. Karm I mean Allah is real.

0 advice given. It's over

Just fuck her if you want

@TsarTsar444 maybe she was genuine and didn't mean it in a sexual way? Maybe I'm just dirty minded??

What should I do. What's better for long term
I guess if your friends might mind then don't do it, but it depends on if they're assholes or not.

35d458df80b05cbd0a2d398009eaab28f6fd0a45cb291ebc65332da467e24576.png

I guess if your friends might mind then don't do it, but it depends on if they're assholes or not.

35d458df80b05cbd0a2d398009eaab28f6fd0a45cb291ebc65332da467e24576.png
They are very nice and amazing people. They are like my brothers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Sharmoota is a red flag yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Baldingman1998
Come to America. I will house you tbh

• JFL
? I really don't wanna fuck my friends mother and ruin friendship. But at the same time I'm horny and I do.
I'm starting to hate men more than women jfc imagine even considering stabbing a knife in your friends back for some pussy :lul:

• So Sad
Just be a hitman theory strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Elvisandreaa and Baldingman1998