I need serious help

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out to this community because I’ve been struggling with a lot of self-doubt and negative thoughts lately. It feels like everything in my life is going wrong, and I'm really not sure how to handle it all.

To be completely honest, I feel like I have nothing going for me right now. I don't have a job, and I still haven't finished my studies. My social circle is non-existent; I have no friends, and because of this, no romantic experiences either. Physically, I don't fit the societal standards of attractiveness, and being from an ethnic minority adds to the feeling of not fitting in:

I've been dealing with a lot of negative self-talk, thinking things like "I'm not talented," "I have a low IQ," or even focusing on insecurities about my body. It's like I’m stuck in a loop of self-criticism and I can't find a way out.

I know this sounds bleak, but I wanted to share because I’m hoping for some advice or support from people who might have gone through similar experiences. How do you cope with feelings of inadequacy or feeling like you don’t belong? What are some small steps I can take to start feeling better about myself and my situation?

Any advice, personal stories, or even just words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I’m trying to find a way to work on myself and get out of this negative mindset.

Thank you for reading and for any help you can provide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, serialcoper, descension and 3 others
IMG 0870

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki and lemonnz
The number one thing you need is confidence and an ego and since you're gl the best way is to cold approach girls. I don't think I've had a higher ego boost than getting a girls snap through cold approaching

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Holy shit nigga if u act like this on .org you must be the biggest pussy every irl no shit u get nun.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Cutecel2001 and HarshBDSMmaster
The number one thing you need is confidence and an ego and since you're gl the best way is to cold approach girls. I don't think I've had a higher ego boost than getting a girls snap through cold approaching
I'm 5'7". I can't have confidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and jacky hanma
Like a whiny little faggot ,you have it better than 99% percent of people in here ,look at your fucking face
Ur pfp is the only gl Asian I’ve ever seen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and HarshBDSMmaster
Bud needs some weekly ego feeding

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Cutecel2001 and HarshBDSMmaster
Therapy, because your looks are not the problem here

• +1
Reactions: ascension