I Need Serious Relationship Advice

basedfedoracel

basedfedoracel

I only make insightful posts.
I guess the overall question I have is, is my girlfriend losing interest?
To preface, legitimately a week ago she was letting me fuck without a condom, giving me head, no bad signs ect...
Now all of a sudden she hangs out with her toxic ass friends (these girls are the worst type of females), and she came back to me with an entire change of opinions. She is now super against sex without a condom (despite her being on birth control), wants to 'calm down' doing sexual things, and has been way more bitchy towards me. Legit a week ago she was practically begging to have sex, and had similar libido to me. Now a week later I feel like a simp who has to beg for sex and a blowjob. We also got into a huge fight after I tried to explain to her the retardation of her making me wear a condom while she is on birth control, as I legit would rather not have sex if it means I need to wear a condom. I have no idea what her friends said to her, but they completely cucked me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Baldingman1998 and buckchadley31
you’re 6psl just move on to the next Chad?

If her girlfriends' opinions are worth more than yours it's already over

He only makes insightful posts tho
Hmmm...my ex-gf lost interest in me after meeting another guy(I've found out after hacking her e-mail account), she started to act more cold and indifferent towards me, but in bed it was a completely different thing, wanting to do more nasty things - anal, swallowing, etc...She was probably preparing and getting experience to know how to please the other guy.
I knew our relationship will be over soon, but since I was still getting action, I didn't say anything, there was no point, it would have simply accelerated the breakup.
But since you are barely getting action now, this is a pretty big red flag....

• +1
Reactions: basedfedoracel
Yup feminist friends are shit tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and basedfedoracel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7098 and rydofx
To preface, legitimately a week ago she was letting me fuck without a condom, giving me head, no bad signs ect...
Now all of a sudden she hangs out with her toxic ass friends (these girls are the worst type of females), and she came back to me with an entire change of opinions. She is now super against sex without a condom (despite her being on birth control), wants to 'calm down' doing sexual things, and has been way more bitchy towards me. Legit a week ago she was practically begging to have sex, and had similar libido to me. Now a week later I feel like a simp who has to beg for sex and a blowjob. We also got into a huge fight after I tried to explain to her the retardation of her making me wear a condom while she is on birth control, as I legit would rather not have sex if it means I need to wear a condom. I have no idea what her friends said to her, but they completely cucked me.
not because she on the rag. she is bitchy?

Make her quit r/FemaleDatingStrategy
That place is Like This incels.si but women

While r/Vindicta is more looksmaxing based Like This forum

not because she on the rag. she is bitchy?
No, shes not on her period. I dont know, she said she will give me head again, but this condom thing is really killing me... Do I just start wearing a condom so I can fuck? My dick is insensitive enough as it is.

No, shes not on her period. I dont know, she said she will give me head again, but this condom thing is really killing me... Do I just start wearing a condom so I can fuck? My dick is insensitive enough as it is.
condom sex sucks. I know. I was sometimes thinking like, jacking off is even better than condom sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7098