I need skincare help

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
My skincare routine is really basic and just like almost every other one on here,

Morning:
Cleanse
Moisturiser
Spf50

Night:
Cleanse
Exfoliate (2x a week)
Retinol
Moisturiser

Now this skincare routine only works when I try to eat as little as possible, so now that I’m trying to put on some muscle (whilst eating clean) my whole skin is getting fucked up.
So what can i do to put on muscle whilst maintaining a clear skin. Please let me know what i can improve to my routine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and depressionmaxxing
Nope thats good already. If you have acne scars maybe you could implement silicone gel (dermatix) in it and use it during the day and retinol in the night.

You should use a stronger Retinol too, switch to isotret 0.025% + clinda (in combination they work really good), if you‘re already tolerating your current retinol.

I recommend using skincare while showering or afterwards. I only do skincare like once a day and it works better than doing it twice. Sometimes if my skin feels dirty i do it twice a day, sometimes not at all. You need active ingredients to do the work, not just depend on being clean.

Mood and hormones play an huge role in acne too, but i think i dont need to explain that

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and Jeww
Now this skincare routine only works when I try to eat as little as possible, so now that I’m trying to put on some muscle (whilst eating clean) my whole skin is getting fucked up.
So what can i do to put on muscle whilst maintaining a clear skin. Please let me know what i can improve to my routine.
Are you eating clean?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Zeta
Nope thats good already. If you have acne scars maybe you could implement silicone gel (dermatix) in it and use it during the day and retinol in the night.

You should use a stronger Retinol too, switch to isotret 0.025% + clinda (in combination they work really good), if you‘re already tolerating your current retinol.

I recommend using skincare while showering or afterwards. I only do skincare like once a day and it works better than doing it twice. Sometimes if my skin feels dirty i do it twice a day, sometimes not at all. You need active ingredients to do the work, not just depend on being clean.

Mood and hormones play an huge role in acne too, but i think i dont need to explain that
Thanks i might just cut down to cleansing once a day and trying a little bit less

Elaborate on what it does and why i should use it

Most of the people with acnee have hormonal acnee which is caused mainly based on genetic factors. Accutane fix your acnee and erase everything,and if you dont have acnee low dosage accutane is enough to prevent pimples or redness

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Most of the people with acnee have hormonal acnee which is caused mainly based on genetic factors. Accutane fix your acnee and erase everything,and if you dont have acnee low dosage accutane is enough to prevent pimples or redness
Definitely want accutane now. Don’t know if my doctor will give it to me tho.

He wont prescribe you accutane unless you have severe acnee. I remember when i wanted to fix my back acnee,spended like 500 $ on skincare products and shit,nothing worked untill i got accutane.

But this come with a tradeoff,it has side effects ( dry skin,dry lips ) depends on the dosage also

He wont prescribe you accutane unless you have severe acnee. I remember when i wanted to fix my back acnee,spended like 500 $ on skincare products and shit,nothing worked untill i got accutane.

But this come with a tradeoff,it has side effects ( dry skin,dry lips ) depends on the dosage also
Dermatologists in my country (austria) literally throw accutane around like it‘s nothing. It was easier to get accutane than to get isotret.

Don‘t take it if you‘re under 18 or still developing, as it speeds up closure of the bones and promotes hair loss (happend to both my siblings)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and Zeta
Don‘t take it if you‘re under 18 or still developing, as it speeds up closure of the bones and promotes hair loss (happend to both my siblings)
Even tho I’m above 18 I’m still gonna wait before getting it, + I have no money

Even tho I’m above 18 I’m still gonna wait before getting it, + I have no money
Then you don‘t need to worry, you gotta work literally just one day in your life to afford it

• +1
Then you don‘t need to worry, you gotta work literally just one day in your life to afford it
I do, but imagine if i would experience hair loss, then I would have to buy finasteride and minoxidil and that would be expensive

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I do, but imagine if i would experience hair loss, then I would have to buy finasteride and minoxidil and that would be expensive
Fair enough

• +1
dont listen to that retard you are not gonna experience hairloss unleess you have bad hair genetics

• +1