I need some advice with a girl that i try to date

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
So on Friday i made out with a cute chubby big assed 5/10 girl. She still looked at the very goodlooking guys and tried to make eye contact with them, but danced with me for a long time and made out. Also talked like a slut about how she likes to get slapped in bed, and that her friend had a 4 some with her.
Her friend was a lot hotter, and chilled with my high tier chadlite friend.
The bitch also said a blackpilled comment: "i think your friend is a big player that likes to fuck girls, im not sure yet if you are also like that". In reality my chadlite friend is totally high inhib and autistic. He didnt know what to talk with the hot friend of her.

So in the end we wanted to bring them to a hotel, but infronz of the door, they wanted to go home.

Now 3 days later i asked her if she wants to get a drink with me, and after 10 hours her answer was:
" I am not that sure tbh... There is a complicated case that i am not over yet.
But yeah for a drink i would be open, but i dont know what you are looking for..."

I also saw her profile on lovoo (dating app),
so she clearly is looking for a guy.
Does her answer mean i am not attractive enough, and she has other options?? I also think she has many other guys that want to fuck her, and the complicated case is a chad that once fucked her and she cries over him.

Should i write her this answer: "oh i guess you should try and get this complicated case into something real ;) I only wanted to fuck you, so i dont really care if we meet or not. Good Luck."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Don’t respond

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
Don’t respond
I wanna destroy her ego a bit. She is really not goodlooking. My chadlite friend said she should be lucky to get a guy like me, because he thinks she borderline ugly.
But as a low smv dude i would literally bang everything that has tits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and n0rthface
Some shots aren't meant to be taken

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member
I wanna destroy her ego a bit. She is really not goodlooking. My chadlite friend said she should be lucky to get a guy like me, because he thinks she borderline ugly.
But as a low smv dude i would literally bang everything that has tits.
r: "oh i guess you should try and get this complicated case into something real ;) I only wanted to fuck you, so i dont really care if we meet or not. Good Luck”

don’t say this. it makes it seem like you thought about it for a long time.

just call her fat and ugly and move on tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
r: "oh i guess you should try and get this complicated case into something real ;) I only wanted to fuck you, so i dont really care if we meet or not. Good Luck”

don’t say this. it makes it seem like you thought about it for a long time.

just call her fat and ugly and move on tbh.
But calling her fat and ugly would make me look like a idiot, because i asked her for a date one message ago.