lowLTNfinalboss
How to cope How to cope
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2025
- Posts
- 25
- Reputation
- 8
Hello everyone i am 16 years old and on the photo there is my skin, as you can see it isnt the best. right now i cleanse use
Azelaic acid 2% and moisturize.
I wanted to ask if there is a specific other thing i can use to make it get cleaner, i already have a good diet.
I live in Germany, so many retinoids require a prescription. However, I’ve heard that I can get tazarotene and adapalene over the counter in Greece. I‘ve also heard you can relatively safely order it from there. Does anyone know stuff about that? Also would those 2 retinoids help me or would they be overkill/ underkill? I dont know much so help would be appreciated
Azelaic acid 2% and moisturize.
I wanted to ask if there is a specific other thing i can use to make it get cleaner, i already have a good diet.
I live in Germany, so many retinoids require a prescription. However, I’ve heard that I can get tazarotene and adapalene over the counter in Greece. I‘ve also heard you can relatively safely order it from there. Does anyone know stuff about that? Also would those 2 retinoids help me or would they be overkill/ underkill? I dont know much so help would be appreciated