Let’s say no money constrain and I can go to best doctors for each part

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Hipcel
Lose fat surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel and Hipcel
That baldcel Coceancig can ascend you for 100k $ with super bimax. Add eye color change to blue/light, and a side wing + buccal fat removal, plus lose weight as @bkr2906 said

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and mvp2v1
retards really be telling you to fly to some foreign country to get an invasive surgery for 100k jfl

find a maxillofacial surgeon near you who establish that they focus on esthetic changes and consult with them

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and mvp2v1
retards really be telling you to fly to some foreign country to get an invasive surgery for 100k jfl

find a maxillofacial surgeon near you who establish that they focus on esthetic changes and consult with them
He wrote money no limiting factor you stupid idiot. Also just lol at not being to understand the irony element.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
He wrote money no limiting factor you stupid idiot. Also just lol at not being to understand the irony element.
yea cus someone new and actually looking for advice is looking for “irony” he could’ve misinterpreted

you are easily the cringiest person on here and the sad part is you’re not even trolling

if you’re below the age 35 and act like this irl, you will never get a taste of normal treatment because you act so fucking nerdy and weird but without the exception of actually being smart

Youre the autist that posted on reddit like 50+ times. Didnt you say you were like 5ft4 or something, 5ft7? Its over. Also bimax

Youre the autist that posted on reddit like 50+ times. Didnt you say you were like 5ft4 or something, 5ft7? Its over. Also bimax
5’9 just measured it

D22009A9 1C77 4134 BCAF 9B0908E81321

I’m married I don’t talk shit I can back up

I just wanna be ltr and stop being looked down

yea cus someone new and actually looking for advice is looking for “irony” he could’ve misinterpreted

you are easily the cringiest person on here and the sad part is you’re not even trolling

if you’re below the age 35 and act like this irl, you will never get a taste of normal treatment because you act so fucking nerdy and weird but without the exception of actually being smart
18361.jpg

Not as cringy as your pfp. He said money is no constrait. Close it.

• Ugh..
What docs? Eppley? Those from spain Italy?
That idiot clown @tesseract can't stop typing low IQ comments. He's a very annoying coward bitch who starts name calling without even tagging you first.

The best ascensions are usually from IMDO.

• Ugh..