I need therapy because I slept with too many girls and my job is too easy

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
Since multiple years I had almost no struggle in life. Sitting at home 24/7, having gfs/sex with women. My job is frontend developer and I just have to maintain the company website which requires almost no effort.

At the same time my looks are still suboptimal which I think about all the time. but the fact that I'm almost 30 and don't have a cute gf/wife makes me go insane. and my standards for LTR are through the roof now. yeah it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
another "oh I totally slay like crazy, but somehow end up alone on .org" thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, IMOGYOU, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
another "oh I totally slay like crazy, but somehow end up alone on .org" thread
yeah, so what? having sex with some dating app sluts doesnt make you feel better lol

I would much rather have a 7/10 virgin gf

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
yeah, so what? having sex with some dating app sluts doesnt make you feel better lol

I would much rather have a 7/10 virgin gf
I don't believe you're banging 7/10s in any way

i can dm you my fwb if u want
I don't need a pic of a random girl. Your story just doesn't make sense. You can't be a well-off slayer who can't get a gf. You probably get occasional action with girls below your standards online, but aren't hot enough to get gl girls. Many such cases.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Pikabro
I don't need a pic of a random girl. Your story just doesn't make sense. You can't be a well-off slayer who can't get a gf. You probably get occasional action with girls below your standards online, but aren't hot enough to get gl girls. Many such cases.
I CAN get a GF and I have before, very cute girls, I just live in a location now where's it's less feasible, but yes looks arent optimal.

I CAN get a GF and I have before, very cute girls, I just live in a location now where's it's less feasible, but yes looks arent optimal.
The title of your thread should be "I can get women below my standards, but not hot girls." Then you being single would make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
The title of your thread should be "I can get women below my standards, but not hot girls." Then you being single would make sense.
the problem of the thread is that i dont have a GF RIGHT NOW. and my standards are only a virgin as my gf + cute. otherwise i would already be married. in that sense, you are correct.

Why don’t you just accept your place in life? What’s with narcy normie faggots whining here because they can’t get stacy? Literally the same as a becky rejecting looksmatch to pine for chad

Meanwhile I can’t even get to lick the dogshit off a femcels sandals

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Latinolooksmaxxer
you need therapy because you are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Pikabro
use your money and free time to ascend and socialmaxx boyo

• +1
Why don’t you just accept your place in life? What’s with narcy normie faggots whining here because they can’t get stacy? Literally the same as a becky rejecting looksmatch to pine for chad

Meanwhile I can’t even get to lick the dogshit off a femcels sandals
because you always want MORE. I had a blonde aryan gf that was almost perfect, sucked my dick, cooked for me, massaged me, orgasmed every time we had sex. but i dumped her for being too short (1.55m). otherwise I would be married to her right now. when you start getting some pussy, you'll only want more. better quality. lower bodycount. and so on. that is the whole problem im having.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
use your money and free time to ascend and socialmaxx boyo
after I fix my forehead im planning to creatae a legit instagram and influencermaxx. but i cant figure out how to fix it yet.

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
because you always want MORE. I had a blonde aryan gf that was almost perfect, sucked my dick, cooked for me, massaged me, orgasmed every time we had sex. but i dumped her for being too short (1.55m). otherwise I would be married to her right now. when you start getting some pussy, you'll only want more. better quality. lower bodycount. and so on. that is the whole problem im having.
I don’t understand tho. Why can’t you just enjoy the pussy? Like at least fuck her harder and do the nastiest shit possible then dump her. Or keep her around and cheat on her while also ravaging her on every level.

I don’t understand tho. Why can’t you just enjoy the pussy? Like at least fuck her harder and do the nastiest shit possible then dump her. Or keep her around and cheat on her while also ravaging her on every level.
I did do that with her. I even wanted to make her lick my asshole. but in the end her major flaw was being too short. I just felt completely ridiculous walking next to her, like she's a kid. it sounds weird but I honestly felt a bit embarassed. she was very pretty but when girls are too short its also subhuman imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, autistic_tendencies and Pikabro
I did do that with her. I even wanted to make her lick my asshole. but in the end her major flaw was being too short. I just felt completely ridiculous walking next to her, like she's a kid. it sounds weird but I honestly felt a bit embarassed. she was very pretty but when girls are too short its also subhuman imo.
So? Just pick her up and fuck her

delusional in what way? 100+ slaycount, multiple relationships with cute girls
yes, many such cases among greycels

have faith, you are not alone. You aren't the first to have these delusional thoughts.

• JFL
need receipts nigga

• +1
the problem of the thread is that i dont have a GF RIGHT NOW. and my standards are only a virgin as my gf + cute. otherwise i would already be married. in that sense, you are correct.
Weird how there's so many slayers of hot girls who somehow end up single on this forum. It's so odd how this completely unrealistic life pattern gets posted so often here. It's almost like standardscels can't take that all they can get is trash off tinder and they have to lie to themselves that they're totally slaying hotties on the regular -- even though you would have to be legit chad to make that happen. Somehow these posters have chad level success on apps, but can't get a relationship irl. Sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Pikabro
Tales from the mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Pikabro and MoggerGaston
You accept that you’re like the most stereotypical foid ever right?

“He’s handsome, kind, hot, intelligent, funny, hardworking, rich, caring, but I just like don’t feel that spark. So I dumped him. WHY can’t I find a good man?”

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Weird how there's so many slayers of hot girls who somehow end up single on this forum. It's so odd how this completely unrealistic life pattern gets posted so often here. It's almost like standardscels can't take that all they can get is trash off tinder and they have to lie to themselves that they're totally slaying hotties on the regular -- even though you would have to be legit chad to make that happen. Somehow these posters have chad level success on apps, but can't get a relationship irl. Sure.
@researcher888
Send the boys a video of you railing the blonde midget chick

So? Just pick her up and fuck her
Nah he’s right
Pick a short girl to breed will just create new future users of .org

• +1
Just abort the male ones we have the tech
Nobody wants short girls either
I notice midget tier girls are always single and workout alone at the gym

• +1
Just socialmax and approaxh girls eho are your type. Just start normal convos and some day you'll find one that suits you.

• +1
  • +1
yes, many such cases among greycels

have faith, you are not alone. You aren't the first to have these delusional thoughts.
what your saying makes no sense? someone who has sex is obviously going to be a "greycel" beacuse wont have time to post on this shit site all day like you ?xd

man you are such a fucking retarded oldcel piec eof shit with the brain of a fucking DONKEY. kill yourself you dumb fucking boomer faggot.

first of all i LITERALLY FUCKING WROTE that i had multiple relationships with cute girls. i dont know what the fuck your problem even if you dumb autitsic fuck. it seems like you are seething at the fact of me having sex or something. kys. it was never a brag thread, i just want to express my frustration, but end of up having to defend myself to fucking morons like you. kys.

I
Just socialmax and approaxh girls eho are your type. Just start normal convos and some day you'll find one that suits you.
I only want a virgin thats at least a 7/10 which is basically impossible to find.

i might try to go to a bar for the first time in 5 years (all slays are online dating only) and see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: spongebob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back